Upgradeable DeSoto

Let us speculate on what kind of updates the DeSoto are going to have or what you want to see. Stuff like that.

I'd also like to say, if you guys haven't already done it, that your customizable DeSoto should be in the credits too.... oh wait, you've probably redesigned the credits from Season 1, right? :p

Comments

• edited September 2007
    hmm maybe it can change colour? turbo rockets, it can fly rofl Im not to sure what you could do actually
  • edited September 2007
    I thought the DeSoto already flew! If it needed to go to the moon...

I'm not sure what, but if the DeSoto's going to be upgraded it'll have to be with overpriced billion dollar vegetables and doodads found behind the sofa cushions... I mean, uh, the latest in BoscoTech Innovations at least.

But they will work. Trust me, trust me.

Oooh! Oooh! Can it travel through time if it goes faster than 80mph?!

Custom logo on the doors? ;D

Damn I'm no good at thinking of stuff either, besides the obvious...
  • edited September 2007
    All I want is a Rat Gat... and headlight howlitzer missiles.... you know, to be used in a "puzzle" of sorts...:D
  • edited September 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    All I want is a Rat Gat...

Rat cannon wasn't good enough? :D
  • edited September 2007
    ok how about you can design it yourself 8D by painting on it and drawing on it
  • edited September 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    Rat cannon wasn't good enough? :D

Hell no! Firing Jimmy is one thing, but firing his entire extended family in a volly of 12 per second while driving 80 mph (making them faster than most speeding bullets) is another thing entirely!
  • edited September 2007
    Hell no! Firing Jimmy is one thing, but firing his entire extended family in a volly of 12 per second while driving 80 mph (making them faster than most speeding bullets) is another thing entirely!

Another thing entirely of great genius? :D
  • edited September 2007
    I was thinking more along the lines of "God-like brillence," but your's is good too.
  • edited September 2007
    Spiky hubcaps! Spiky hubcaps!

(You know, like in Ben Hur!)
  • edited October 2007
    Max ejector seat launcher which will send Max flying at those menacing evil doers like in the trailer.
  • edited October 2007
    AM\FM cassette and A\C please.:D
  • edited October 2007
    It's a convertible... what do you need AC for? :)
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    tabacco wrote: »

Clearly you have never lived in the South. 100 degree temperatures don't get any better by adding 70mph winds.
  • edited October 2007
    I can confirm that! It's like walking in a lead soup... and that's on a cool day!
  • edited October 2007
    Who cares about the car? I wanna fly around with the lunar lander instead!
  • edited October 2007
    tabacco wrote: »

isn't it rather converted than convertible? so, how about a roof when driving around in the snow. okay, that's a bit lame. then why not add a flamming max head decal on the hood to keep them warm..
  • YitYit
    edited October 2007
    All I want is a Rat Gat... and headlight howlitzer missiles.... you know, to be used in a "puzzle" of sorts...:D

That episode of the cartoon was great.
  • edited October 2007
    I dunno, I do want a roof to be honest. You can't have flashing police lights without a roof.

Do you get extra flashing police lights if you're also a presidential vehicle? Different colours, perhaps?
  • edited October 2007
    Holocatmon wrote: »
    Do you get extra flashing police lights if you're also a presidential vehicle? Different colours, perhaps?

Yes chartreuse and pink.:D
  • edited October 2007
    i want a W:O:A Carflag fpr the DeSoto and a heavy metal radio station :D
  • edited October 2007
    I preferred the DeSoto when it had a roof D:
  • edited October 2007
    Nuclear Bunker Roof. Keeps the raditation out of your hair!
    Laser. Sizzleing people for fun!
  • edited October 2007
    OnStar!
  • edited October 2007
    xChri5x wrote: »
    OnStar!

All I think of when I think of Sam and Max with OnStar is them getting a call:

ONSTAR: Hello, is this Sam the Dog?
    SAM: Yes, who is this?
    ONSTAR: My name is Chuck, I'm a service operator here at OnStar. We've got a report that your car has been spotted breaking laws all over the place and has probably been stolen. Let's see here... according to our systems... there must be a mistake...
    SAM: Great prodigal tomato juice sons of the virgin Bloody Mary! What are you talking about? I'm in my car right now.
    ONSTAR: Well, according to this display, your car is currently on the Moon, which is of course impossible.
    SAM: Of course it isn't. I'm on the Moon, and I'm talking to you now.
    ONSTAR: Oh, well, okay then. Sorry to have disturbed you. *click*
    MAX: Why did we ever sign up for that thing anyway?
    SAM: I just wanted to find a use for this handy new carphone, and the directional service is really handy.
    MAX: Who needs directions? We usually just drive through everything that we see until we get to where we're going.
    SAM: You crack me up, little buddy.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.