can't login to the walking dead game

edited October 2012 in Game Support
have been playing the walking dead ok on my main computer but as i am going away i decided to install twd on my laptop so i could play while away. i install the game fine and run it, the game starts and i am prompted to login. I enter my login info and press ok, the box disappears as it should but nothing else happens, i appear to me stuck on the title screen with the scrolling text which continues to move fine and the mouse curser is also ok but it never gets past this screen. have tried as admin but it makes no difference, so any help would be great.

btw i am running windows 7 home prem 64bit

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I am having the same issue. I put in my username and password and click ok and then the popup goes away and it just sits on the title screen...
  • edited October 2012
    Im having the same problem. please help and I also am running windows 7 home premium
  • edited October 2012
    Hi,

Same problem. Please assist as I would very much like to play this game. Been waiting 2 hours for it to load. Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit.
  • edited October 2012
    I found the problem everyone. if you are running Windows 7 you must right click the game and click run as administrator to play.
  • edited August 2013
    Jeremyfto wrote: »
    I found the problem everyone. if you are running Windows 7 you must right click the game and click run as administrator to play.
    please hep
  • edited September 2013
    same problem here too.... left it for over 30 mins and still nothing.
This discussion has been closed.