The Walking Dead Episode 4 crash and stuck

edited October 2012 in Game Support
Hi there! I've encountered one main bug on the episode 4 of the game, exactly after the ring bell sequence they run and I got the objective "Georgia new city" then the screen of my computer goes completely black and the sound is stuck with the zombies sound and I even can't quit the game! I had to force my computer to reboot and this happened 3 times so far so I can't proceed with the game on. I have a MacBook Pro and play to Walking Dead through Steam platform.

Anyone encountered the same issue?

Comments

• edited October 2012
    You're using a mac... thats your problem.
  • edited October 2012
    What kind of foolish answer is that?
  • edited October 2012
    I got past the bell sequence fine, but just a little bit later there is a cutscene where lee is walking into an attack to find kenny. i have re-installed the game 4 times and every time the game gets stuck on the same frame of that cutscene. the screen doesnt go black and I can still hear ambient creaking noises; however, the screen image does not change, and no mouse/keyboard input is registered (aside from the escape key which still will take me to the main menu.) here is the frame in question http://imgur.com/BUSjv
  • edited October 2012
    Hi,

My game crashes a little bit after Lee goes up those steps. Just a quick flicker and the frame hangs, the game becomes unresponsive and I can only hear ambient sounds. Could use some help here...

gr,
    Huff
  • edited October 2012
    huff wrote: »
    Hi,

My game crashes a little bit after Lee goes up those steps. Just a quick flicker and the frame hangs, the game becomes unresponsive and I can only hear ambient sounds. Could use some help here...

gr,
    Huff
    Uhh, it's not a crash. Just hit W(or up arrow) and the game will continue.
This discussion has been closed.