Game wont download due to internet connection , but i HAVE a connection already?

edited November 2012 in Game Support
Cant play eo.4 cause it says i dont have an internet connection but i do. what do i do?

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I am having the same problem it's not even getting past 0%.
    I click on Download Content then on Episode 4 Get and then it says "Connection lost while downloading data. Please ensure you have a working internet connection and re-attempt the download." but my internet connection is working fine! What can I do?
  • edited October 2012
    Same problem have a working internet but won't get past 0% on the download. Telltale please help
  • edited October 2012
    Same problem a whole bunch of us are having. I find it such a kick in the guts that the ad on the page says "Episode Four Available Now" cos its such bullsh*t
  • edited October 2012
    I have the same problem, my internet connection is fine, and the download still gives me the same message at around 30% "download Connection lost while downloading data. Please ensure you have a working internet connection and re-attempt download."
    I too have never had any problems downloading the first 3 chapters. Please fix this Telltale, because we are clearly many frustratet fans at the moment.

Later...well now suddently it gives me the aforementioned message instantly when It reaches 10% download. Please help!

Kind regards
    Mr.Andersson
  • edited October 2012
    aaron1977 wrote: »
    This worked for me! http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33233 Just look for Episode 4 Files for Mac. They need to be placed into:
    ~/Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/TheWalkingDead/SyncFs/Data/WalkingDead104
    I hope this helps others.

That's great that it worked for you :) I refuse to do it personally. I paid for the whole thing, it should download when it claims to be available. End of story.
  • edited October 2012
    Same problem here. Tried reinstalling and now NONE of the episodes past the first one (that comes preinstalled) will download. I'm out, I'm done with Telltale if they are going to pull this DRM bullshit that stops you playing without an internet connection and when you do have one it won't download the episodes. This whole thing is, to be blunt, disgusting, and I've had enough, gonna go burn my Max and Crossbones tshirt, might put the video up on YouTube, get some laughs.
  • edited October 2012
    Now having problems with this very forum, pathetic TTG, if you were Obsidian you would be getting slammed with 'Bugsidian' and slandered rightfully for all this bugs all over the internet.
  • edited October 2012
    Clearly you are all lying and are not connected to the internet. /TTG
  • edited October 2012
    Hey I keep trying to download episode 4 and it says to check my internet connection and that the connection was lost. My internet is just fine. What's going on? I WANT TO PLAY THIS EPISODE!!

Please get back to me soon I really want to play.
  • edited October 2012
    Same problem here, plus someway the episode 2 got uninstalled and can't be installed now! This isn't good...
  • edited October 2012
    Ditto on the problem, same as everyone else.
  • edited October 2012
    Tried it from a friend's connection as I'm staying over their place and still got the same problem. This is a joke.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2012
    The official patch for the disconnection issue is out now. Restarting the game will download and install it automatically. Afterwards you should be able to download the episodes.
  • edited November 2012
    No patch has helped my copy work! I still cna't istall ep 4! This is not good enough I've paid for the game and now cant play ep 4!
This discussion has been closed.