CSI: Hard Evidence Sound Glitch

edited February 2009 in Game Support
Hello,

When I get to case 3, during a lot of conversing with other characters, the sound is absent and only the subtitles are there. Other cases the audio works flawlessly, I have restarted the game, checked to see if my sound card met requirements (which it did), my speakers are turned up and so is my SoundMAX. I have no idea what to do, I see that there are no patches as of yet, and I haven't heard or read of any complaints. Anything I can do?

Thanks.

Comments

• edited October 2007
    Hmmm - sorry this prob is happening. This is the first I've heard of it and it sounds unusual. Which parts of the case is the sound absent?

My only suggestion is to try going into your Audio settings of the game and ensure that it's set properly. Hope it works!
  • edited October 2007
    It is almost throughout ALL of case 3. Certain people talk at certain times, other times they don't, which means it has something to do with the game or its files, not my settings. I am now up to the end of case 4 and there has been talking all throughout.

I don't know what the issue could be, really..
  • edited October 2007
    Very strange indeed. Is this on the PC or the Xbox? If it's the PC something could have gotten messed up with the install? Maybe there are some characters' voice lines that weren't installed properly.
  • edited October 2007
    PC. I'll reinstall and see if it still works.

Thanks for the support. :D
  • edited February 2009
    Did it work?? I have the same problem now and I need help.
This discussion has been closed.