So Telltale WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO?!

edited October 2012 in Game Support
This is a great game but why isn't Telltale saying anything about my save problems?? This game is good, but really the only thing that makes me want to play is seeing what effect my choices made in the story. I don't see myself buying bigger games from this company seeing that it lacks a community manager that informs us of any solution to to a major problem... oh and btw I tried playing the game over again and it only deleted my save files again..
So a great game defeated by the company who created it (at least for me ).

Comments

• edited October 2012
    If you haven't, please post any issues you have with the game in the Game Support subforum to make sure it's seen by the right people. Telltale's designers sometimes browse these forums, but if you want your issue to be seen by customer support, you have to post in the right forum.
  • edited October 2012
    If you haven't, please post any issues you have with the game in the Game Support subforum to make sure it's seen by the right people. Telltale's designers sometimes browse these forums, but if you want your issue to be seen by customer support, you have to post in the right forum.

I checked the link mentioned above and there indeed are responses to the issues (at least for PS3 and XBOX, I didn't check to see if there were others as I am playing an Xbox for this title). So at least TellTale IS listening and currently working on a solution for everyone, right?
  • edited October 2012
    If your saves were erased they are gone. I got the e-mail from tech support confirming that
  • JobJStauffer_TTGJobJStauffer_TTG Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2012
    Hi there! Telltale staff is aware that some users may be experiencing technical difficulties at this time.

In the best interest of channeling all support discussion away from the general chat and along to the right place, please visit the support forum for help, or email support@telltalegames.com for assistance.

Telltale Support Forum: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

We apologize for this inconvenience, but assure you that the Telltale support team is working as quickly as they can to help resolve all issues as they are reported. Until then, staff and mods will be closing or moving all threads related to support on the general discussion pages, and redirecting to the proper support channels.

We thank you again for your continued patience while the Telltale support team is working rapidly to help resolve any reported issues and help our fans enjoy the series!
This discussion has been closed.