Help, I'm going crazy here :/

edited October 2012 in Game Support
Last time I buy a TellTale game, really.
As many of you, I had problems downloading episode 4 of The Walking Dead game. I tried for two days after release to download it, but it was always "coming soon". Finally, when the "get" button appeared, it "lost connection" (yeah, because I'm not using a connection now to post... bah) as soon as it started downloading. Then, I tried to open the game disabling my wi-fi connection (I play the game on a notebook) and re-activated it before pressing the "get" button. "At last it works", I thought. I was wrong: it still "lost connection" at about 40%. Over and over again. So, in a last desperate attempt, I uninstalled the game, deleted the installer and re-downloaded it from my personal games page. Now, I can't download A SINGLE episode. I can't download episode 2, I can't download episode 3 and can't download episode 4. It always "loses connection" even before starting download. I'm furious. If you have a way to fix this, then it's ok. If you don't, then I just made a huge mistake buying from you, and I won't give you a single penny ever again. I've just had enough. Three days waiting for the damn episode, and my sister (who lives UNDER MY SAME ROOF, and uses THE SAME CONNECTION I use) downloaded and finished it.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2012
    The official patch for the disconnection issue is out now. Restarting the game will download and install it automatically. Afterwards you should be able to download the episodes.
  • edited October 2012
    thanks for the reply, but I already got it working with your patch... thanks for it, too :)
  • edited October 2012
    DjNDB wrote: »
    The official patch for the disconnection issue is out now. Restarting the game will download and install it automatically. Afterwards you should be able to download the episodes.

I'm crashing at the start screen; restarting does not download the patch from TT it appears. any suggestions? im not savvy enough to do your workaround trick :)
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2012
    kenthird wrote: »
    I'm crashing at the start screen; restarting does not download the patch from TT it appears. any suggestions? im not savvy enough to do your workaround trick :)

Where exactly does it crash, and do you get any error message?
    Did you already play any episode of TWD successfully?
This discussion has been closed.