Sam & Max on Nintendo Wii ?

edited October 2007 in Sam & Max
Hi,

I've just receved my "Sam & Max Season 1 DVD" (In French ;)) and it's really good !

I think that this kind of games will be greatly adapted to Nintendo Wii console. Don't you ?

I hope that Telltale will try to make a Wii version of this game.

Comments

• edited October 2007
    It's been brought up a few times. Telltale at least seems to have a "Wii guy" at their office to port the CSI games to Wii, so it could happen someday. No announcement so far, though.
  • edited October 2007
    Maybe Sam & Max should be added to Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  • edited October 2007
    That wouldn't be fair, Sam & Max would kill all of the other characters, no contest!

It would be cool though...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    If Solid Snake and his rocket launcher doesn't kill them, I imagine anything Sam & Max could do would be fair game.
  • edited October 2007
    damn, that would be awesome. even if it was just as an assist trophy or something, would be awesome!
  • edited October 2007
    Yeah, I've been wondering about a possible Wii version too. When i look at myself in the two scenarios(playing S&M on PC vs. Wii) i kinda tend to like the Wii scenario a lot better: A couch, a nice TV set, great sound, the wiimote pointer. Gaming on the PC just isn't that cozy sitting on my office chair with the keyboard and mouse.
    I really, really hope that Season 2 makes its way to the WiiWare channel. I'm actually thinking about ditching the PC version of Season 2 because I find it too discomforting for anything else than FPS games and even that's about to change after the release of Metroid Prime 3.
  • edited October 2007
    elsenator wrote: »
    Yeah, I've been wondering about a possible Wii version too. When i look at myself in the two scenarios(playing S&M on PC vs. Wii) i kinda tend to like the Wii scenario a lot better: A couch, a nice TV set, great sound, the wiimote pointer. Gaming on the PC just isn't that cozy sitting on my office chair with the keyboard and mouse.
    I really, really hope that Season 2 makes its way to the WiiWare channel. I'm actually thinking about ditching the PC version of Season 2 because I find it too discomforting for anything else than FPS games and even that's about to change after the release of Metroid Prime 3.

My Wii is connected to my PC screen, so I don't have a nice sofa to sit on. :D
  • edited October 2007
    Metroid Prime 3 is already out and it's awesome. Also about the Wii, I think this console could bring a much needed change to adventure games. just think of all the new interactivity the designers could mess with, look at Zak & Wiki and think of what could be used in traditional adventure games to spice them up a bit.
  • edited October 2007
    freakazoid wrote: »
    Metroid Prime 3 is already out and it's awesome.

Not in Europe it isn't. Damn Nintendo region locking their console <_<.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.