Walking Dead Achievements Not Counting

edited October 2012 in Game Support
Hi I recently downloaded Episode 4 and have played it trough to completion. I have the Xbox 360 version by the way. Only I noticed today that for some reason even though I've completed it and the achievements are visible on my screen. The gamerscore has not been added to my overall tally. In fact it has 350/400. Also it's no longer showing because of this as one of my completed games.

Is there anything I can do to fix this or maybe the next chapter will do so? Has anybody else has the same problems.

Comments

• edited October 2012
    They don't care about 360 owners. I'm sorry, but its proven.
  • edited October 2012
    I had the same problem with Episode 2. Try to delete your profile from your Xbox. ONLY the profile and not the items that are attached with it. That will delete all your saves and everything else you have for your profile. Then try to recover your profile. When you're done recovering, the achievements should be locked again. Just play through the episode again and you should be able to unlock them and get the points for them.
  • edited October 2012
    Well that worked so now I just have to play through volume 4 again. Which I'm more than happy to do. I might even have different choices this time.
This discussion has been closed.