My Bad-Ass Quotient System (measure someone's bad-assness)

edited October 2007 in General Chat
I love it when people have "who would win in a fight" conversations. You know the kind - "Who would win in a fight between Robocop and the Terminator?" or "Who would win a fight between Peewee Herman and Gilligan?" Etc...

But something that is always laking in those conversations is a proper, quantifiable, measurement of how much of a "bad-ass" someone or something is.

Toward that end - here is my BAQ (Bad Ass Quotient) System:

http://www.normandcompany.com/INDEX/BAQ.html

Questions for all of you, after you take a look at my site...

1) What do you think your own "Bad-Ass Quotient" number is? (Be honest.)
2) Who or what should I add to the above list.
3) Do you think I have too much time on my hands? :)

Comments

• edited October 2007
    The genie from Disney's Aladdin is more badass than satan?
  • edited October 2007
    OK, gotta say, if this BAQ is based on someone's ability to defeat other people in a fight, Jane beats pretty much everyone on that list.

She can destroy your very existence with a THOUGHT. Move you outside the universe.

She doesn't beat people with true (or near-true) omnipotence and no physical manefestation, though. Like Satan.

She does beat Gods who are NOT transcendent, though, for pretty much the same reason.

Incidentally, someone's gonna irreparably maim you for what you gave Chuck Norris.
  • edited October 2007
    Man, Batman is more badass than supes will ever be! He already beat him in a fight using kryptonite knuckledusters, which makes Bruce seriously hardcore! Supes is a pussy.
  • edited October 2007
    Awww and no martian manhunter? I feel cheated out of overpowered comic characters. J'onn is just cool, though all you need is some fire and he's screwed.

who else needs adding.. hmmmm... um... Some more comic villians maybe? OOoo add in gargoyles badguys like Xanatos!
    and of course, Sam and Max are essential!
    Green arrow and the green lantern (maybe a couple of em, the one that's a planet is rather amusing) umm... the entire legion of superheroes (they don't get many points, they're a bit crap), Some famous pirates (Morgan! MORGAN!!!!)
    The Terrasque (hahaha), The Lady of Pain (she gets the most points, she's seriously hardcore. Either you just die or she mazes you for all eternity), various D&D monsters... yay!
    Ooo, and maybe an explaination of why they have the quota they have, that'd be a nice touch.

*hangs head in shame* I'm just a geek.
  • edited October 2007
    Gort needs to be on that list as well. :)
  • edited October 2007
    *ahem* Why isn't Jason at the very tip of the BAQ? :P He just won't die! Even when blown to giblets, he survived... and Freddy should be right beside him, along with Pinhead. And Don Knotts.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.