help:game freezes! (CSI)

edited October 2007 in Game Support
First of all I beg your pardon for my english.
that's my problem: at the end of 1st case, just before grissom's value, the game freezes and i can't do anything but reset the pc. This happens also when i try to esc from the main menu. my graphics adapter is radeon 9600 series. please help me!

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    Which CSI game is this?

Can you try updating your video drivers? What are your other computer specs?
  • edited October 2007
    sorry i forget!
    the game is "csi hard evidence", my pc uses windows xp (version 5.1.2600), direct x version 4.09.00.0904 (i don't know if this datas are useful, they're only numbers for me!). which datas do you need exactly to help me?
  • edited October 2007
    Click Start, Run then type in dxdiag. Then tell us your processor & memory.

Should updating the graphics drivers fail, then try re-installing the game (make sure to uninstall and remove the games folder first.)
  • edited October 2007
    thanks for your patience!
    processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 processor 3000+, MMX, 3DNow, 2.0 GHz
    memory: 512MB RAM
  • edited October 2007
    Ok so you should be able to run it. Have you tried updating your graphics drivers as Emily said, its also worth trying to re-install the game. Make sure to un-install first.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    I agree that updating your graphics drivers is probably the first thing to do. Failing that, it is always possible that something went wrong with installation.

Re-installing the game should probably be your second option, but make sure you back up your save files!
  • edited October 2007
    thank you guys, now it seems to work. it's very slow in charging, but it works.
    thanks a lot
This discussion has been closed.