[TWD] Can't Download Episode 2

edited October 2012 in Game Support
I can't download any of the episodes past #1. When I hit the 'get' button, I get a message saying my internet connection is down when it certainly isn't. I restarted my computer and reconnected to the internet and still nothing. Any suggestions?

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Have had the same problem since episode 4 came out.

Hope it will get fixed any time soon.
  • edited October 2012
    Don't have the option to download episode 2 for iPhone, just says coming soon. Well episode 3 is out, so WTF?
  • edited October 2012
    RicardoR wrote: »
    I can't download any of the episodes past #1. When I hit the 'get' button, I get a message saying my internet connection is down when it certainly isn't. I restarted my computer and reconnected to the internet and still nothing. Any suggestions?

Downloading episode 2 took about three weeks for me... when it finally worked, out of the blue.
    Downloading episode 3 took me about a month and has finally downloaded last week, just after the release of episode 4, which has the exact same problem again...
    Plus... I lost my saves after the download of episode 3, so maybe you're better off.

What system are you on?
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2012
    The official patch for the disconnection issue is out now. Restarting the game will download and install it automatically. Afterwards you should be able to download the episodes.
This discussion has been closed.