Welcome to Telltale, Justin Chin.

edited October 2007 in General Chat
We've been tipped off at Mojo about your becoming part of the Telltale Team.

Great to see another ex-LucasArter at Telltale. I'm a big fan of your Dark Forces & Jedi Knight (made lots of JK/MotS mods back in the day).

And here's hoping a few of your ideas from your Infinite Machine Sam & Max game get appropriated into future Sam & Max episodes.

Comments

• edited October 2007
    (Psst... Justin's been here awhile, I just got around to updating the team page yesterday :))
  • edited October 2007
    Well, welcome anyway!
  • edited October 2007
    wow I'm a big fan of Justin's work..awesome :)
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    tabacco wrote: »
    (Psst... Justin's been here awhile, I just got around to updating the team page yesterday :))

Speaking of which, what's the criteria for being an "Intern Extraordinaire" rather than just an "Intern"?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    A good question... I sort of remember just writing that on the staff list page, when redesigning the site, but there may have been esoteric 3 tasks you had to complete, or something.
  • edited October 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    A good question... I sort of remember just writing that on the staff list page, when redesigning the site, but there may have been esoteric 3 tasks you had to complete, or something.

Yeah, you need to find a secret treasure, defeat a sword master, and steel the idol of many hands.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.