Unofficial contest

edited October 2007 in General Chat
This is a contest that I made. It has NO prizes, but its fun. All you need to do is tell me what the image at this URL means. Only post if you have a serious answer.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14752585@N06/1516498611/

Comments

• edited October 2007
    Lemme know the game its outta and maybe i can put some of it in context

I see 4 dots.. 1 is to the right.. 4 dots are also present after Dec. Wed. and the 2 encrypted words.
    The dot after dec has a number after it.. seems its set to the right as is the 2nd dot down in the picture on top.. strange
    The letters on bottom look like leet speak which translate to nothing... something like
    5-9
    Solo or Polo ..
    seems strange too that the only line with 4 letters before the dot is 9OLO

Tried to list all letters in a graph I made reading them every direction vertical diagonal and horizontal. Including backwards and random ideas for replacement of characters.

6:14 while crossed out is still there..
    I started checking bible passages
    romans 6:14
    For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace.
    genesis 6:14
    So make yourself an ark of cypress [a] wood; make rooms in it and coat it with pitch inside and out.
    Matthew 6:14
    For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you,

Course its prolly just a time and I over think but in my opinion everything is always there for a reason in a game or movie/tv show. That guy on the bike... the person eating the muffin .. I digress.

so im guessing this is a puzzle from a game.. I see some background on the bottom right. is it part of your game for us not to know this game or.. im not sure of this contests intent.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.