Impeach President Max!!!

edited October 2007 in Sam & Max
Dear like-minded citizens, it can not have escaped your attention that our country is slowly, or rather, rapidly falling into ruin. Our streets are filled with random acts of senseless violence. We have had civil war for the first time in over a hundred and fifty years. Relations with other countries are at an all time low (our latest embarrassment came during a recent diplomatic trip to England, which ended abruptly amid stories involving a whoopee cushion, the Queen's of England's throne and a Royal banquet).

Consider the following bills that have been recently put before congress:

- Compulsory handguns for under-fives
- The introduction of National Car Surfing Day
- Mandatory blindfolds for bus drivers
- "Max-ionism" to be taught in our schools instead of evolution
- Free hand grenades
- Speed limits of over 100 mph, with the introduction of a "minimum speed" of 80 mph
- "whack-a-rat" to replace baseball and football as our national sport

In short, our country is descending into madness!!!

It is time to put a stop to the man, I mean, er, rabbity-thing, that currently inhabits the Whitehouse, before it's too late!

The only course of action is for President Max to stand trial for his actions. Our campaign is already gathering considerable support, so please join us in attempting to return our country back to a place of sanity.

Show your support to Impeach President Max and force him to face a Congressional hearing for his actions!

Our country, nay, the world, cannot put up with this much longer!

Do the right thing, do the sane thing, get Max out of office!

Comments

• edited October 2007
    I vote to impeach President Max.
  • edited October 2007
    I'm sure that the President's press secretary, Mr. Maim-tron 9000 will respond to these allegations with all due honesty, diligence, and lasers.
  • edited October 2007
    I'm pretty sure President Max outlawed free speech to stop this kind of Bolshevism in the first place. I hope you like Siberia, pal, cause that is where you're gonna be living!
  • edited October 2007
    sanity is overrated! long live president max!
  • jmmjmm
    edited October 2007
    I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that Max is no longer president of the US since there is no US, eh?

John Q. Public,
    New York,
    Lower Saskatchewan
    Canada

....?!
  • edited October 2007
    jmm wrote: »
    ....?!

I think that he means (highlight for rest, as I don't know how to do spoliers and this contains one.)seeing as Sybil brought the USA in Episode 6 and obviously made it part or Canada then it doesn't exist anymore.
  • edited October 2007
    no we love max for president 8D
  • edited October 2007
    I suspect we will indeed be seeing the impeachment of President Max and Vice-President Spatula.

This has been brought up recently over at Mojo.
  • edited October 2007
    *Snuff* He's better than any of the other candidates...
  • edited October 2007
    Impeach Premier Max nothing! Dethrone Queen Sybil, who just cost us canucks something like 100 times the US national debt. >:\

I wonder if joining us means no one is going to take you guys seriously either now. :3
  • edited October 2007
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please don't impeach them!!!
    MAx is the best President i've ever seen!!!

All hail President Max!

btw: why doesn't he just release the maimtron 50000 (this is the improved version, i think) on all who dare to suggest impeachment?
  • edited October 2007
    The Internet is being too elusive to be destroyed
    this time
    , it would appear.
  • edited October 2007
    I vote to impeach President Bu... oh wait, WHAT? No, I love Max.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.