Seems to me Telltale Games are crooks

edited October 2012 in Game Support
After looking through the forums, it seems a lot of users on all platforms are complaining about the same thing. Zero support, downloading issues, errors etc. Why is this? I am currently attempting to play this game on the IOS platform with an iPhone 4S, can't even download the second episode that came out in August I believe. I purchased the multipack back in August, well its now the middle of October and still no luck. This is just ridiculous. If they can't keep up on their own products they should just admit defeat and refund our money. Telltale started to make a great game, but unfortunately it just turned into a joke.

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Now I know this thread is probably in the wrong spot, curious to see how fast the mods will either move it or delete it. If only they would work this fast on the issues that we ALL seem to have.
  • edited October 2012
    It's still a great game! It's a ton of fun when you can play it....
    I dunno why they didn't just hold off on release until the bugs were worked out....
  • edited October 2012
    KaosKitten wrote: »
    It's still a great game! It's a ton of fun when you can play it....
    I dunno why they didn't just hold off on release until the bugs were worked out....

Bolded and underlined for the major issue.

I feel cheated by Telltale and will be extremely wary of anything from them in the future.
  • edited October 2012
    Well now I have the option to GET not only episode 2, but 3 as well. I was shocked, until I attempted to download 2 and it just froze at 99.99%. Telltale is such a tease.
This discussion has been closed.