Do you want to see Flint Paper in Season 2?

edited October 2007 in Sam & Max
(and why did he have a bullet with Max's name on it?)

Comments

• edited October 2007
    Too late now. He is!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    Check out Hero1's avatar for a quick glimpse at "someone."
  • edited October 2007
    Mel wrote: »

Errr... yeah. I knew that... Um...

Aha! The question was do you want to see Flint Paper in Season 2! :)

Also, what's with the bullet already?
  • edited October 2007
    Yeah but the party was the question!

I didn't even know who flint paper was when mentioned in Season 1, then I played Hit the Road again and remembered. But other than that I've seen nothing else of Sam & Max sadly.

But the answer is yes.
  • edited October 2007
    Also, what's with the bullet already?

That like doesn't work.
  • edited October 2007
    That like doesn't work.

Its here http://www.eeggs.com/items/20297.html just scroll down and click on the image.
  • edited October 2007
    get this guy a late pass!
  • edited October 2007
    Do I gather correctly or does everyone think this topic is a little late, or something like that? I can't really tell...
    edited October 2007
    He's pretty late.

to the party
  • edited October 2007
    Will somebody just tell me what the bullet was about? :)
  • edited October 2007
    I feel sorry for you cause all anyone's interested in is your arrival at some party :(

Anyway I thin it's just a pun on the whole "I've got a bullet with your name on" thing. Couldn't say why they bothered to have it hidden so well, probably just to annoy people.
    edited October 2007
    Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what it is, Mister Fibble.

There's a bullet with Max's name on it in the unreleased crazy monkey comic as well, if memory serves. (It's the one that shoots him in the ear.)
  • edited October 2007
    I feel sorry for you cause all anyone's interested in is your arrival at some party :(

Anyway I thin it's just a pun on the whole "I've got a bullet with your name on" thing.

This reminds me of one of the best jokes of "Blackadder goes Forth". At the beginning of the episode Bladrick is carving his own name in one of his bullets, figuring that if he owned the bullet with his name on it, he would not get shot by that bullet because, as Bladrick put it :" Because I won't ever shoot myself". The best part is when Blackadder hears this, especialy the last sentence, and simply replies:"Shame."
  • edited October 2007
    Hahahaha I was thinking of mentioning that scene from Blackadder, but I totally forgot halfway through the post. Considering my post was only 2 lines long I have a seriously bad memory.

Ahh Baldrick.
  • edited October 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    There's a bullet with Max's name on it in the unreleased crazy monkey comic as well, if memory serves. (It's the one that shoots him in the ear.)

"Unreleased"? Oh, why must you taunt me! Still, it's cool that it's a little in-joke and not a bored/fed up artist message like "Loom Sucks!". :)

(Who was responsible for that, I wonder.)
  • edited October 2007
    FlintPaper.jpg
  • edited October 2007
    Thanks for posting a photo, Allen. Wait a minute, that's one of mine! You sneaky dog, you.

I really do need to have my camera serviced. The picture quality could be a whole lot better.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.