New Freeware Game-Like Thing: Chivalry is Not Dead

SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
edited October 2007 in General Chat
What do former Telltale interns do when they go back to school? Why, make their own awesome games, of course!

Well, I did, anyway. And it's actually part game, part interactive story, but that's all the more reason for you to get your grubby mitts on it.

Obligatory screenshot:
chivnotdead01.jpg

Comments

• edited October 2007
    Sounds great! The game is downloading as I type. Thanks Squinky.
  • edited October 2007
    Coolio!
  • edited October 2007
    Very nice game. It had every alternative ending I was hoping for, and even most of the contrary stunts I tried to pull. The only thing I missed was more ways to use
    the potions
  • edited October 2007
    Wow that was fantastic! Only did one of the endings so far, I think I'll do one each night.

Very impressive! :)
  • edited October 2007
    interesting! you should really check out akrils AREA 50.5 squinky tell me what you think! I posted it in another thread. I love her originality (something almost impossible to find these days) Its short but sweet!
    I dig stuff like this nice lil something you put together
  • edited October 2007
    Where can I get a walkthrough for Chivalry is Not Dead? If you don't want want to give me a walkthrough at least give me hints.
  • edited October 2007
    You don't need a walkthrough, there's that many different ways to beat the game. Try killing the princess Queen straight away, or annoying the busker at the flea market.

Following a walkthrough would just defeat the whole experience, imo.
  • edited October 2007
    If your not going to give me a walkthrough then at least give me hints. I want to get rid of Lord Horroble. How can I do that? I'm at the flea market, but how do I get the Sored of All Goodness?
  • edited October 2007
    I think you might have to do it differently depending on what you've already done, but I
    got the Queen to get the sword off him. Try going back to the clearing and talking to her
  • edited October 2007
    I killed Lord Horrable with the Sored of All Goodness but I didn't become a hero and dodn't get The Princess to go out with me. How can I make The Princess go out with me?
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    Silly rabbit, you can't make a person go out with you. It's just like in real life.
  • edited October 2007
    I killed the guard and stole the money from the busker, then I tried to make the Queen drink the love potion, which failed. I think I scored you at the end :D
    Don't know what lesson I could learn from that :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.