Looking for some old Concept Art

edited October 2007 in Sam & Max
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some old Sam & Max concept art, some of the first I ever saw when it went to 3D, quite possibly before TTGs got a hold of the license. It looks very similar to this: http://static2.filefront.com/images/fmctgvyjzj.jpg but a little different. I lost it on a recent HDD failure :(

Does anyone know what they hell I'm on about?

Cheers :D

[-KLoNe-]

Comments

• edited October 2007
    I might still have the Fubar station exterior picture somewhere.
    You could try a search on Google for the old Lucasarts sequel site to, that's how I found the original stuff after the game had been canceled.
  • edited October 2007
    This one? I believe this is a render of what the office was to look like in the canceled Freelance Police game.

thmb49155office_all(fp).jpg
  • edited October 2007
    Thanks guys :)

That's it LuigiHann! Many thanks. Now, I'm sure I had that baby in at least 1600x1200 res. Anyone have this in anything larger? :confused:

Thanks again guys!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    I used to have a copy of that render at ridiculously high res somewhere, but I've since lost it.
  • edited October 2007
    Perfect! :) You guys are Godly :D
  • edited October 2007
    That is a realy nice picture ! Also is that Mack Salmon I see on a wanted poster on the board ?
  • edited October 2007
    no, that's the other guy with a fish bowl for a head..:rolleyes:
  • jmmjmm
    edited October 2007
    An that picture reminded me of a few things I hate about Lucas<whatever>:

a) Canceling S&M
    b) Dropping Adventure games (Except if they are based on Star Wars)
    c) Adding Star Wars references everywhere they can (In that picture... "C3PO")
  • edited October 2007
    jmm wrote: »

a) Canceling S&M
    b) Dropping Adventure games (Except if they are based on Star Wars)

Nice pickup on c) jmm!

Yeah, I have lots of hate for Lucas<whatever> these days. They killed what made my childhood.
  • edited October 2007
    KLoNe wrote: »
    Nice pickup on c) jmm!

Yeah, I have lots of hate for Lucas<whatever> these days. They killed what made my childhood.

But didn't they also make what made your childhood?
  • edited October 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    But didn't they also make what made your childhood?

Stop complicating things LuigiHann :p

Just let me hate them ok?! :D
  • edited October 2007
    lets not talk fully about why telltale is here :P
    Old lucas was like old sierra .. this convo will go on forever. They abandoned many and betrayed many as well. Both companies are now crap IMO but both still make money. Sigh.
    Between lucasarts,sierra and a few authors and musicians, I am who I am today :P
  • edited October 2007
    lucas arts is dead. DEAD!
  • edited October 2007
    KLoNe wrote: »
    Stop complicating things LuigiHann :p

Just let me hate them ok?! :D

What I say is "I despise what they've become." It's harsher, yet it directs the angst in the correct direction :)
  • edited October 2007
    jmm wrote: »

What C3PO??
  • edited October 2007
    glenfx wrote: »
    What C3PO??

Look on the cork board.
  • edited October 2007
    ...on one of the wanted posters the id number starts with "c3po..".
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    The Star Wars references rarely bother me actually. Back in the olden days, nothing was cooler than finding Max hidden in various Star Wars/Lucas games, so I figure its only fair that they get their due too.
  • edited October 2007
    one of those images also contains the humber 1138, a long running Lucasfilm and Lucas**** reference, and enyone who doesn't get it, needs to watch more movies.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.