Sam and Max Season 1 Case File

edited October 2007 in Sam & Max
Hi,

I have been looking through the site and I have one question, does the case file for Season 1 come with any version of the game, or is it separate? The reason I ask is because I am sure I remember reading an article that said it came with the version you can buy in the shops. But I can't find the game in the shops here at the moment, so I can't check. I've been waiting to buy it from the shops because of this, but if the case file does not come with it, I might as well order them both online. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
skeeter (unlurked)

Comments

• edited October 2007
    The case file doesn't include the games. It's also not available in stores -- only on our site.

The retail version of the game comes with a fold-out poster, though, which is not in the case file.
  • edited October 2007
    Thank you very much for that info, it's much appreciated. One more question, could you point me towards the shipping prices? I've been around the Telltale store, and I just cannot find it.

Thanks,
    skeeter
  • edited October 2007
    the case file should be here:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-s1-file

on the store frontpage it is grouped under "printed things"..

@tabacco: btw, why wasn't there a poster in the case file? there was plenty of space left in this envelope..;)
  • edited October 2007
    skeeter wrote: »
    Thank you very much for that info, it's much appreciated. One more question, could you point me towards the shipping prices? I've been around the Telltale store, and I just cannot find it.

Thanks,
    skeeter

You will be present with the shipping charge when you go to the checkout. :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    Yeah, to be honest we don't know shipping charges since they vary wildly depending on what you use to ship and where you're shipping to. It's painful but the only way to figure it out is to make an order and go to the last page before you pay. On that page it'll give you your shipping costs. If it's too much you can go back a page and try something else. We're looking into ways to make this less painful.
  • edited October 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    ...We're looking into ways to make this less painful.

Try getting rid of the torture equipment.

Ouch, bad joke. Gettit? OUCH? TORTURE? I'll stop. ;)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    ahahahahaahaha :\
  • edited October 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    ahahahahaahaha :\

I'm glad that someone liked my joke.

You did like it, right?

PS: I wasn't actually trying to make a joke. Just a joke of a joke. If that makes sense. ;)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    Shipping prices - $7.05 to the US, $8something to Canada, $9.95 to everywhere else. This is for a 1lb package, so you can get the case file and other stuff for that price.
  • edited October 2007
    Thank you everyone for the answers!

:o)
    skeeter
  • edited October 2007
    Try getting rid of the torture equipment.

Ouch, bad joke. Gettit? OUCH? TORTURE? I'll stop. ;)

I've been watching to much Star Trek, all I could pisture after seeing this was

data2.jpg
    That was...
    200px-Burton_as_LaForge.jpg
    Not funny.

But really I thought it was very funny.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.