Reporting questionable posts

edited October 2012 in Site Support
I've been reading these forums and have occasionally come across a racist and/or sexist comment. I quickly scanned the FAQ and while it does say that I can report messages, I don't see a button for it anywhere. On most forums there's a button on the upper right hand side of a post but I don't see it. Is there something I'm missing? How do I report it? Do I need to be a certain member level?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• edited October 2012
    The report button vanished a few days ago. The moderator team has yet to receive any definitive word on why this is or when/if it's coming back. Edit: It's back! Please disregard the rest of this post.

In the meantime, if there's any posts that you feel need to be reported, feel free to shoot a PM to one of the moderators. Your best bet is to check if one of us is online (look at the bottom of the main forum index for users with names in grey italics with a Max icon, or our "enforcer mod" Puzzlebox), otherwise feel free to send the PM to any of us. Currently, Puzzlebox seems to be your best bet to PM if none of us are online, but any of us will do.

One thing we ask is that you don't PM us for threads started by spambots. There's a lot of them and we've gotten pretty good at spotting them, so a PM is really only necessary if it's something that's flying under the radar.

Thanks for helping out the mod team!
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited October 2012
    The report button is now back (white triangle with a red border on the left-hand side of any forum post).
  • MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited October 2012
    Yep, turned out this was due to disabling notifications (which are also back now, sorry guys).
This discussion has been closed.