Season 1 is too expensive

2»

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Sam and Max provides about as much gameplay time as most retail relases, at half the 60 dollar asking point. It's a deal on par with The Orange Box.
  • edited November 2007
    ok comparing it to the orange box is going a bit far. Orange box has great value and will last you a long time. Sam&Max isn't about quantity but quality.
  • MelMel
    edited November 2007
    This is a good read about game length, value for the money and using length as part of critiquing a game. :)
  • edited November 2007
    Alucard wrote: »
    Orange box has great value and will last you a long time.

yeah, but sam and max isn't selling you stuff you might already own. so for me the orange box will not last as long as i could, since i bought and played HL2 and episode1 already. also, you can't really measure how long online games like tf2 last in general..
  • edited November 2007
    I was very satisfied with the price.
  • edited November 2007
    I do not think Season 1 is too expensive. The only one in the season that I hated was 'Culture Shock' but I think the rest of the season was great! I do have the DVD for a collectors purpose, but it's at a good price and you get bonus features. If you want the cheapest route, go with GameTap. You get lots of other great games, the new sam & max on the first day, and it's only 10 bucks a month!
  • edited November 2007
    Well, you got your wish. It's cheaper now. :p

http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-season1
  • edited November 2007
    Question, I ordered the bonus disc a few days ago when the bonus disc was still listed at $34. Since my order was shipped out already is it too late to get the discounted price?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Send an email to support with your order number and we'll refund the difference.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.