I'm looking for something...

edited October 2007 in Sam & Max
...and I'm requesting for your help. Does anybody, perchance, happen to have a good image of (okay, and this is where my inability to describe anything comes into play) that head thing that Sam uses in Episode Six of Season One to make people throw up? It's that head of a man with rainbow coming out of it.

Anyway, if that's clear enough, I'm thinking of using it for a print-screen on a t-shirt (or possible stencil if I'm too lazy). Unfortunately, when or if I get it done I'm not sure if I would be able to show it to you as my digital camera has kind of gone kaputs. But I would very much appreciate the effort!

Comments

• edited October 2007
    You mean you want to make an Emetics t-shirt? Cos the vomit-talisman was the Emetics logo from Hugh Bliss's books and the souvenir t-shirts available on the moon...
  • edited October 2007
    The best way to get a screenshot of the Emetics book is to visit the esperanto bookstore in episode 4. That'll probably still be too low-res, though.

edit: Come to think of it, I took that shot myself while making my contest entry. Here's as close as I could get:
    2dik00w.jpg
  • edited October 2007
    Oh that's wonderful! Exactly what I need...in fact, the resolution is the least of my worries because, if nothing else, I always excelled at enlarging images in art class. :D

That'll also double for my Hugh Bliss costume. I have a blank book (one of those cheap arts and crafts ones) and all I needed was to figure out the cover. For some reason, I was too lazy to play the game but motivated enough to buy the book. I confuse myself sometimes. :confused:

Oh, and thanks again, that's more than perfect!

Edit: Of course, a higher res one would always be appreciated but I'll definitely settle with this one too.
  • edited October 2007
    Harald B wrote: »
    The best way to get a screenshot of the Emetics book is to visit the esperanto bookstore in episode 4. That'll probably still be too low-res, though.

edit: Come to think of it, I took that shot myself while making my contest entry. Here's as close as I could get:
    2dik00w.jpg

Your contest entry sounds interesting. Made your own Emetics book or something? :D

And speaking of that, are we going to see any of them in the blog? (directed at Emily and Jake)
  • edited October 2007
    Not quite; actually that shot was merely the basis for a small and relatively unimportant part of it.

The announcement said that some of the entries would be showcased in the blog in the week following the deadline. Last year that was around 20 of them, plus a few in the weeks afterward.
  • edited October 2007
    Your contest entry sounds interesting. Made your own Emetics book or something? :D

And speaking of that, are we going to see any of them in the blog? (directed at Emily and Jake)

Sorry to disappoint you but it's not a contest entry. The book is a prop for my Halloween Costume. Yes, I'm going to be the annoying ass who dresses up as obscure video game character but I'm doing it in the name for a good cause....

...or something like that. :rolleyes:
  • edited October 2007
    Sorry to disappoint you but it's not a contest entry. The book is a prop for my Halloween Costume. Yes, I'm going to be the annoying ass who dresses up as obscure video game character but I'm doing it in the name for a good cause....

...or something like that. :rolleyes:

I'm afraid it wasn't directed at you! :D
  • edited October 2007
    I'm afraid it wasn't directed at you! :D

Ah, now I see. Before, my egotistical vanity just couldn't help but take over! ;)
  • edited October 2007
    Ah, now I see. Before, my egotistical vanity just couldn't help but take over! ;)

Still, you should take a picture of yourself and submit it for the contest! Or at least take a picture for us to see here!
  • edited October 2007
    Seriously-- A prepubescent-looking boy puking up a rainbow is a hilarious image. I'm very surprised I didn't laugh at that more during season one.
  • edited October 2007
    tobar wrote: »
    Still, you should take a picture of yourself and submit it for the contest! Or at least take a picture for us to see here!

I suppose I could try, once Concord e-mails me back telling me why my camera decides to skitz every time I turn it on. :mad:
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    Hey dd check your forum messages.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.