TTG When are you going to fix this?

My save game files were all corrupted and the game froze in the middle of episode 4! This has happened to me like 5 fucking times, I wonder when will you fix this? I'm getting sick of playing episode 1... I don't know if this happens in other gaming platforms, but I must say this has been happening far too many times and what have you done? Nothing!

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Its happening to me as well. I have the game through Steam.
  • edited October 2012
    They won't :)

I have it through Steam, and since their last "patch" for episode 3, episode 2 won't even load
  • edited October 2012
    yeah e-mail TT and tell them what happened and they will tell you to go fuck yourself
  • edited October 2012
    I do not know if anyone has noticed this, but if you loose access to your save you need to go into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead, copy all your saves into a new folder.

From there, start up the game and play till the game autosaves (I actually played a little longer to make sure the game had saved.) Next you need to go back to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead and sort the files by date modified. What is happening is the game will save your new progress as one of the older save files, thus the game doesn't pickup on what save to start up as; it is messed up I know.

You need to then go back into that new folder I told you to create earlier and rename your last save as what ever is listed as the most recent save in the save folder. I.E. Your last save was save_18.save and when you restarted the game it saved it as save_8.save You would need to change the save_18.save to save_8.save and paste it into the C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead.

This is what I did in order to make the game save.
This discussion has been closed.