Mike Mignola a Sam & Max fan? Baltimore interview shows Mignola in S&M tshirt.

edited October 2007 in Sam & Max
I am suffering from insomina and as such, decided to watch videos on msn. I was watching a video on Mike Mignola's Baltimore interview and realized that he is wearing a telltale skull and crossbone Max t shirt. How cool is that? I recall reading something on the telltale site that Mike Mignola and Steve Purcell went to the same school and invented some can game together, but I didn't know Mike Mignola was a Sam and Max fan. The interview link is below:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=&vid=a96e01ef-f942-48a7-b03e-c2bccc0c28bb

BTW, for those who do not know, Mike Mignola is the creator of Hellboy and the Amazing Screw-on Head.

Comments

• edited October 2007
    They're great friends, as far as I know.
    I also remember that one of the stories in Sam & Max Surfin' the Highway was dreamt by Scott Mignola... a relative of some sort? :p
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2007
    Mike Mignola also helped invent Fizzball.

History of Sam & Max Part 1
  • edited October 2007
    cant wait for hellboy 2..if they could just fit a max symbol into that movie it would be great ;)
  • edited October 2007
    I love my original fizzball prints.. one is almost brown now.. cant see it. Darn paper. Tons of my old comic stuff needs museum restoration. To bad it costs so much.
    Dont forget about mike and steve doing tons of writing/penciling together on random comics.. a few dark horse here.. Rusty Razorclam President of Neptune!!! haha
    One of my more favs is the hellboy xmas special.
    Anyway yea.. long history here :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.