Shotgun!(er...DEMO!)

edited November 2007 in Sam & Max
Will you PLEASE release a demo for ICS these days?(before ICS).
Because I will buy this game 1 min after the release if the demo is half good!(AND I wanna see some
spoilers! :D

Comments

• edited November 2007
    No. Please do not do this. I wouldn't have the self-control to not download it, which would then ruin the game for me!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    We really don't release demos early because our demos contain the whole game locked within. Any time you download a demo of Sam & Max, Texas Hold'Em, or Bone, you're really downloading the full game, and can convert your download to the complete episode by buying it from within the game. If we put out the demo early, it would be extra annoying to build systems preventing people from unlocking it to the full game before release day.
  • edited November 2007
    Hey Jake, any word on when Telltale will release the full episode of 104? I've really been wanting to share the game with some friends and I know they wouldn't be satisfied with a demo.
  • edited November 2007
    unsilviu wrote: »
    I will buy this game 1 min after the release if the demo is half good!

It's Telltale. It'll be good, believe you me.

*waits for advertising check*

:P
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    tobar wrote: »
    Hey Jake, any word on when Telltale will release the full episode of 104? I've really been wanting to share the game with some friends and I know they wouldn't be satisfied with a demo.

Free what? :)

soon
Sign in to comment in this discussion.