last chance to get Age of S&M Sketchbook!

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
edited November 2007 in Sam & Max
Just so you know... we are running very low on the Age of S&M Sketchbook, and will probably have to take it down from the store before Season Two launches on Friday.

So... if you have been waiting to buy this, and thought you'd just wait for the season to come out, don't! We can't promise there will be one left for you.

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Well I guess I know what I'm going to order tomorrow :)
  • edited November 2007
    Other than Surfin' the Highway and obviously Season B, is there going to be anything else added to the store for Christmas? :)
  • edited November 2007
    Im hoping for some new sam & max t-shirts
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Other than Surfin' the Highway and obviously Season B, is there going to be anything else added to the store for Christmas?

Not necessarily *for* Christmas, but there's at least one other thing coming *before* Christmas.

Possibly even like two days from now. :D (Besides episode 201, I mean.)
  • edited November 2007
    Could it be... Sam & Max Christmas Cards?

Please, please, please, please, please, please!
  • edited November 2007
    but they would definitely be for christmas, right? anyway, sounds interesting..
  • edited November 2007
    oh i would love to see steves E card lineup released :P I get em once in a while as do some other peoples.. havent gotten one in ages though!

One is TOYBOXX art!! friggen awesome!

Ps i cant say much but I know a new hat and shirt are indeed supposed to surface. This is not gossip ;)
  • edited November 2007
    does this new hat and shirt have a new design?
  • edited November 2007
    Hero1 wrote: »
    does this new hat and shirt have a new design?

No, it's an identical copy of the last one :p
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    New shirt?

There's a hat we sold at E for All...
  • edited November 2007
    I guess I should update my Amazon "So you'd like to..." guide on Sam & Max now.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.