'Max and crossbones' tattoo

edited November 2007 in Sam & Max
Hi there.

I was first of all wondering if there was a higher resolution image of the 'Max and Crossbones' logo, preferably in black and white, but I'm not too bothered.

The second thing I wanted to ask was whether or not I have permission to have it done.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: By the way, I realise this may be in the wrong section. so, sorry... maybe.

Comments

• edited November 2007
    i haven't found one as well, so i bought the t-shirt and took a picture of it.
    i really like the tatoo idea though..where do you want it?
  • edited November 2007
    I'm hoping to have it done on my forearm. I'm only having it a few inches big though, I'm not gonna go over the top.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Someone beat you to it.

And yeah, you have permission to do it, too. :)
  • edited November 2007
    I need the picture, please.
  • MelMel
    edited November 2007
    Does the picture in [thread=2437]this thread[/thread] help? (it was the pic used by the guy in the blog Emily linked to.)
  • edited November 2007
    thanks, but I'd like it a bit less pixelated than that.
  • edited November 2007
    My question is how much do you like Sam & Max or is this just a passing fancy.

If I ever got a tattoo it would probably be this in full glorious colour:
    full20040722072821.jpg
  • edited November 2007
    A passing fancy? I hope not, I've frigging loved them for about 10 years now ( I started watching the cartoon when it first came out) and my adoration for them has not dissipated yet.
  • edited November 2007
    You crack me up, little buddy.
  • edited November 2007
    I also think a tattoo simulating their pixelated forms from hit the road would be cool.
  • edited November 2007
    The deed is done. When you post it in the blog can you put StEx/Aaron Saunders.

I know my mate sometimes visits the website, and it's just be funny if he found out this way.

1010223ps9.jpg
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Hardcore!
  • edited November 2007
    damn...now i want one too..maybe on the whole back..
  • edited November 2007
    Because:
    "...you've made a profit.......margin..."
    -Michael Scott
Sign in to comment in this discussion.