Pirates Online

edited December 2007 in General Chat
It's just been released anbd is available FREE here, I just played it for about an hour, it's pretty cool, though I had to resist the urge to make Guybrush threepwood, the character design is a very Monkey 4-esque style, so it's completely possible to do so.

Comments

• edited November 2007
    I love video games! Drinks all around!
  • edited November 2007
    uhm, i played it and didnt like it much
    First the free options are VERY restrictive, like you cant go fullscreen and have to wait on hold to be able to play and the servers does kick you out quite often.

The second thing i didnt like was the use of a keyboard and not the mouse like any other MMORPG game out there.

You cant download the full package (it downloads from bits at times) and it doesnt let you choose where to install the game, it installs into hard drive C (which i do hate)

By the way. RF online is fully free now and i think "sword of the new world" which is also free looks amazingly better than POTC ^___^
  • edited December 2007
    Thanks for the tip, I just downloaded Sword of the New World, and am getting ready to play, it definately looks pretty cool.
  • edited December 2007
    Sword of the New World is quite good. The fact that you can make a team of three that you can control is cool.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.