Don't Do this to me telltale!

edited November 2007 in Sam & Max
i really want the age of s&m but you're taking it off! Can't you just reprint it? PLEASE? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Save your money for Surfin' the Highway!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    I'm sure we'll have a few laying around which we can sell at conventions and stuff... but we don't have enough to keep them in the store. Steve wants them to be a "one a year" type deal, not an on-going product, and we've had them marked as "limited" in the store for months now. The best I can say is to act now, or grab one at a convention (or get a friend to pick one up for you!).
  • edited November 2007
    ok.... now im sad but not that sad since telltale is awesome!
  • edited November 2007
    no need to be sad, since in this case money can make you happy. invest a few bucks and order one. it's still in the store, right?
  • edited November 2007
    Plus it's just being replaced by a different sketchbook. Unless your plan was to collect them all, I'm sure the new one would make you just as happy.
  • edited November 2007
    hmmm true, luigihann. I was going to collect them, but if i can't get it i'll probably end up on ebay trying to.
  • edited November 2007
    i also saw the sketchbook on some amazon marketplace store. it was probably the first printing since they wanted about 80 bucks for it..
  • edited November 2007
    1st printing, 2nd printing, it doesn't really make a difference with this
  • edited November 2007
    you're probably right, but why sell something for such a price that was still available for 17,99$ by that time?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.