Ice Station Santa November 8th

edited November 2007 in Sam & Max
what time does ice station santa come out tonight on Eastern Standard time? Game tap has it a day early it comes out on the 8th. he he he:D Does it come out at midnight??

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Gametap releases in the afternoon, usually. Afternoon Atlanta time.
  • edited November 2007
    not gonna bother getting from gametap because you have to pay for subscription dont ya?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    It's still the 7th in eastern time, it's 6pm there now. My random guess says it'll come out in around 18 hours from now? That's a random guess, though. They don't tell us when they're releasing the game.
  • edited November 2007
    Masta23 wrote: »
    not gonna bother getting from gametap because you have to pay for subscription dont ya?

It's true. It's 9.95 a month.
  • edited November 2007
    not worth it just to get it a day early then, i never use gametap
  • edited November 2007
    The DRM that Gametap uses for windows games doesn't work with Vista64 so anyone who needs/wants 4GB+ of ram(or got V64 for other reasons) can't run GT's Windows games.
  • edited November 2007
    Well, yes, it's true it's not worth it to get it a day early.

That's not the point. It really wasn't worth it to buy GameTap so you could get it two weeks early, either, like last year.

It MIGHT be worth it, though, if you're interested in more than just Sam & Max games...
  • edited November 2007
    I use Gametap occasionally, enough to justify the monthly expense for the Sam and Max episodes, the occasional game I do download and the upcoming Grimm from American McGee. Though I do wish they'd start giving us better (and more) adventure games. Slim pickings. They're getting better though as this update we have Pirates (the new one) and Baldur's Gate is coming up.

And BTW, the new Season ROCKS.
  • edited November 2007
    what time tomorrow GMT will you be able to download episode 1?
  • edited November 2007
    Sometime between 9am and 5pm GMT -8.
  • edited November 2007
    isnt it +8?
  • edited November 2007
    It's always earlier in timezones to your west (so long as the date boundary doesn't enter into the equation, at any rate). So this would put the release sometime between 5pm and 1am (saturday) GMT.
  • edited November 2007
    tabacco wrote: »
    Sometime between 9am and 5pm GMT -8.

Nearly exactly the time I return home tomorrow. Exciting...! :D
  • edited November 2007
    Harald B wrote: »
    It's always earlier in timezones to your east (so long as the date boundary doesn't enter into the equation, at any rate). So this would put the release sometime between 5pm and 3am (sunday) GMT.

earlier to the east? no, that cant be right, sun comes up in the east and goes down to the west, so it rises earlier in the east, therefore its later there. and at any rate, the difference is not that big that its SUNDAY anywhere when episode 201 is published :p

timezone.gif

there you go, getting later to the east!
  • edited November 2007
    D'oh! I meant west..:o I'll go edit.

edit: more d'oh! 5pm + 8 = 13pm = 1am (saturday)
  • edited November 2007
    but it's saturday!:p
  • edited November 2007
    I'm way too tired to post...:o
  • edited November 2007
    what time is it around you?
  • edited November 2007
    Wolfrider wrote: »
    And BTW, the new Season ROCKS.

Hell yes it does. Can't wait for the non-tappers here to get it so we can pore over every detail :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.