What was your favourite episode this season? Which one was your least favourite?

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
Season 1 was great, but it did have it's highs and lows, as any series does. I loved all of them, except the first episode [which is why I'm glad I have gametap, or I wouldn't have payed for any other episode. Thankfully, the fact that they were free in gametap made me give the others a second chance] but if I had to pick a favourite episode, it would be episode 3. Just because I love mafia movies, and I love mafia spoofs too :D

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Reality 2.0, followed by the Toy Mafia.
  • edited November 2007
    :eek:

This poll is a travesty.

I mean... "which is your favorite/least favorite", for pity's sake. The results may show that 100 times more people voted for a certain episode than any of the others, but that doesn't tell me whether they liked it or hated it. All it tells me is that that's what people feel most strongly about.
  • edited November 2007
    hahahaha
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Hah, that's a good point. Crutons, if you want to start this over with two separate threads and two separate polls, divided least and most favorite, just let me know. I'll happily nuke this thread.

Or, we can watch the hilarity ensue.
  • edited November 2007
    I voted Reality 2.0. Did I like it or hate it?
    Oooh, mysterious!
  • edited November 2007
    Ummmm I pick...

yes
  • edited November 2007
    this is ridiculous, can't just anyone close this and open two new threads? lol
  • edited November 2007
    its got to be episode 4, that war song was great.
  • edited November 2007
    I'm voting Bright Side of the Moon, seeing as it was my most and least favourite at the same time.

The spoon bending talisman being used to bend spoons didn't need too much brainpower, but then there was the ingenious Tic Tac Doom puzzle which I thought was brilliant.

If it was a poll on favourite alone, it'd be Abe Lincoln must Die, but I couldn't choose a least favourite seeing as I enjoyed them all.
  • edited November 2007
    Having just finished season 1 a few minutes ago, my favorite would be a tie between Abe Lincoln and Reality 2.0 . My least favorite would be Situation Comedy as that was the only one that I needed to read one of the hint threads for.
  • edited November 2007
    Abe Lincoln Must Die!
    I love changing Abe's cue cards!:p
  • edited January 2008
    Realtiy 2.0 was awsome though Abe Lincoln was funny there both good
Sign in to comment in this discussion.