Hey, look! A new hat!

edited November 2007 in Sam & Max
Flaming hat!

Get it while it's hot! Oh dear...

I'll be ordering it when I get some other stuff from the store. :)

By the way, would it be possible to see a picture of the green hat? I'll order that if it's a nice green.

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Looks like they put one up:
    flamingmaxhat_green.png
  • edited November 2007
    It's a shame my massive head never fits those hats...
    I usually not a fan of those hats anyways. Well, I guess that goes without saying
  • edited November 2007
    Harald B wrote: »
    Looks like they put one up:
    flamingmaxhat_green.png

You got that when adding it to your basket, right? I think that was probably there all along!
    xChri5x wrote: »
    It's a shame my massive head never fits those hats...
    I usually not a fan of those hats anyways. Well, I guess that goes without saying

I don't ever wear hats... but these are Sam & Max hats!
  • edited November 2007
    I don't ever wear hats...
    You should try it, hats are cool. *shakes fist at Kennedy for depopularizing hats* I'm not sure I'll get one of those baseball caps though, since I already have one of the Pittsburgh Penguins, along with a black fedora for the winter and a straw hat for the summer.

I'm still in the market for a casual hat for the winter though, so my question to Telltale: is there any chance of having a nice wintery type, Sam & Max themed hat that would keep me warm and that I won't look ridiculous in? Something akin to this, perchance?
  • edited November 2007
    I'd quite like a beanie hat for winter...
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    There's also a link to the pic of the green hat in the item description. I hope to make it a bit more obvious in the near future because I am a huge fan of the green hat and want people to see it in all its glory.

FYI, we haven't shipped the hats to DR yet (they're all packed up and hopefully going out today), so there will be a little delay on the order. I forgot to put that on the product description last night but have added it now. Estimated shipping date is ~November 17, hope that's not a problem.
  • edited November 2007
    Where's my Bosco shirt? :mad:
  • edited November 2007
    Haggis wrote: »
    You should try it, hats are cool.

hmm, i want a sam-style hat now..

...btw, is there any chance the flaming max logo will be available as a shirt like the max&crossbones? the green/grey would be also nice for a shirt..

..as for the hats i will probably have to wait a year or so until i lost the rest of my hair.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    wisp wrote: »
    ..as for the hats i will probably have to wait a year or so until i lost the rest of my hair.

not just a clever name? :(
  • edited November 2007
    It is delicious hat, I must own it.

But alas, my desire to own a top hat is greater.

And a monocle.
    And a cane.
    And a three piece suit.
    And a wine glass to drop my monocle into whenever something surprises me.
    And someone willing to surprise me on a regular basis so I won't feel like I wasted money on the wine glass, since I'm not a big fan of wine.
    And a yellow placard with the word "Dirigible" engraved on it.
    And a chimp.

Yeah.
  • edited November 2007
    Nice hat, but I won't be getting one.
    My Max&Crossbones hat serves me just fine, thank you very much.
    Plus, my random buttons look good on it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.