Less Sam and Max this time round?

edited November 2007 in Sam & Max
OK, I could have misunderstood, but the Season 2 page seems to be implying that there are only 5 episodes in this season.

However, the individual episode price remains the same (fair enough) but the whole season price isn't getting any cheaper.

So those of us who will be buying the whole season are getting worse value than last time.

I don't really mind, and will be buying anyway. But it does seem a little odd.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    I just replied to a similar question here.
  • edited November 2007
    Thanks. Given that I guess it might be sensible to think of the purchasers of individual episodes getting more for their money this time around, rather than season pass purchasers as losing out.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Ha, that's one way of looking at it! :D
  • edited November 2007
    and anyway, saving 10$ and getting the disc free still is one great deal!
  • edited November 2007
    are the puzzles even more difficult than season ones?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    We're aiming for around the same difficulty level as Abe Lincoln Must Die or Reality 2.0, but some episodes may have a few more or less brain-bending puzzles than that. For instance some reviewers are finding the puzzles challenge-level to be pretty good.
  • edited November 2007
    Speaking of that review, does it have spoilers in it (things that I wouldn't already know from reading everything on here)?
  • edited November 2007
    Speaking of that review, does it have spoilers in it (things that I wouldn't already know from reading everything on here)?

Nothing major, just a little about the beginning of the episode and he also mentions a few of the returning characters. But maybe that has already been covered here too, hasn't have time to checked any screenshots or trailers this time around (sorry Nick, I'll watch it later ;))

Oh, and maybe some more light spoilers that I forgot about...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    It mentions the events of the first 10 minutes of the game, which we've not really been talking about. If you don't want them spoiled, don't read reviews.
  • edited November 2007
    *doesn't read* :)
  • edited November 2007
    *agrees*
  • edited November 2007
    any memorable song and dance routines coming? The war song was great.
  • edited November 2007
    Let's just say that as long as the episodes stay this quality (Ice Station Santa), I don't care that there's only five!

...I mean that in a good way.
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    fajerkaos wrote: »
    Nothing major, just a little about the beginning of the episode and he also mentions a few of the returning characters. But maybe that has already been covered here too, hasn't have time to checked any screenshots or trailers this time around (sorry Nick, I'll watch it later ;))

Hey man... out of the entire forums, the only person I cared about watching it was you. I'm not gonna lie... it hurts. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.