How many people would buy print reprints?

edited November 2007 in Sam & Max
Seriously, honestly.

(Let's try to convince those whiny babies at Telltale to reprint some art)

If you choose "Depends" please state which print(s) you'd wanna see the most.

Comments

• edited November 2007
    I'd rather have new ones. But I'm not in any rush, I still haven't found a frame for the street print I bought a few months ago. Such an odd size and I don't want to pay more than I paid for the print itself.
    They should put the effort into making action figures instead. Fancy ones with nice detail!
  • edited November 2007
    i think they should post reprints of the old sketch book or other oddities that are not there like the desoto shirt
  • edited November 2007
    Yeah, but not quite at this moment in time - they're expensive to get framed.
  • edited November 2007
    Are not.

I found a perfect frame for my Street print in my local frame store.

it's a weird size, but they had one of those that you're supposed to put multiple pictures in. So just take the borders off and play away!
  • edited November 2007
    mish wrote: »
    Are not.

I found a perfect frame for my Street print in my local frame store.

it's a weird size, but they had one of those that you're supposed to put multiple pictures in. So just take the borders off and play away!

I had mine done professionally with non-reflective glass and all that. :)
  • edited November 2007
    Personally I think steve should print some of his paintings.. but as this has nothing to do with sam and max sigh.
    Far more purcell stuff needs to get out there!
  • edited November 2007
    I had mine done professionally with non-reflective glass and all that. :)

Ha, but that IS darn expensive.

You can always find frames with weird dimensions online for sale and they make a pretty good bargain of them too.

Seriously though, I hope one of the Telltale officials is looking at this thread, calling Steve and bi**h and moaning about it and when Steve comes into the office they poke his ribs and bully him into getting his prints on.

What a brilliant artist, and SUCH an inspiration. Just can't get enough of him.
  • edited November 2007
    I will be willing to commit any Class 3 or higher Felony offense (not really - preferably just a cash transaction) for a reprint of the DeSoto T-Shirt. Or any poster with Sam 'n Max riding in the car in a wind-swept action frame.
  • edited November 2007
    Yeah, the desoto shirt was my favourite. Stylish!
  • edited November 2007
    Oh yeah, and telltale, make a print of Sam & Max as 30's cartoon characters:

snm30s2.gif

But have Steve do it.
    Actually all kinds of spoof shirts would be great.
  • edited November 2007
    With the current Dollar rate against the Euro: Totally. I'd buy them both!

--Erwin
  • edited November 2007
    oh hush!!
  • edited November 2007
    Sorry. :D

--Erwin
  • edited November 2007
    no need to be sorry hehe its a sad truth. Soon we will be = to a peso.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.