Walking Dead: how many hours of game play and are there spoilers of the TV series?

edited November 2012 in Game Support
About how many hours of game play do you get out of each episode of the Walking Dead?

Also, in the game, are there spoilers of what happens in the TV series?

I love the TV series but hate when I already know what's going to happen. I don't even watch previews of next weeks episode they show at the end of each episode. I don't read the Walking Dead comic books because I know they are similar and don't want to accidentally get ahead of the TV series.

So, I really want to know if the Walking Dead game's plot has any spoilers at all for the TV show?

Comments

• edited November 2012
    I played each episode for roughly 2 - 2,5 hours.

I noticed no spoiler for the TV series.
  • edited November 2012
    sbock wrote: »
    I played each episode for roughly 2 - 2,5 hours.

I noticed no spoiler for the TV series.

For 2-2.5 hours, did you replay the game? Like some people go back and replay scenes and stuff. I did that a little, like maybe 3 or 4 scenes in the last adventure game I played. But I don't like doing that that much.

For the 2-2.5 hours of gameplay, did you replay scenes or the entire game a few times?

Also, for the no spoilers, is the plot entirely different and parallel (but not based on) the television series? I'm really going to be ticked if something comes up in the TV series and I'm like, "fuck, I already know what's going to happen here..."

I just don't know how you can say there are no spoilers when the current season of The Walking Dead isn't even over yet. How do you know they don't spoil episodes that haven't aired yet? Or even spoil episodes in seasons that haven't been written yet?

It'd be possible to spoil episodes in seasons that haven't been written yet because the TV series is based on the comic books. And the comic books have already been written.
  • edited November 2012
    I replayed some stuff only at the end of episode 4 so I would say it's at least 2 hours per episode.
    The game offers a complete independent story with mostly new people. Only a few characters from the novels and the TV show (Hershell and Glenn) have a short and minor appearance.
This discussion has been closed.