edited January 2009 in Sam & Max
my high is 98, how bout everyone else?

Comments

• edited November 2007
    err i mean torture me elmer
  • edited November 2007
    54 right now... 6 short of the level four goal. :(
  • edited November 2007
    My score is 97 at the moment... just 1 off you!
  • edited November 2007
    You can easily get over sixty simply by driving down the right curb at top speed. :) I got 81 once that way.
  • edited November 2007
    Maratanos wrote: »
    You can easily get over sixty simply by driving down the right curb at top speed. :) I got 81 once that way.

I tried that, and my record is still only 54. I keep missing the three or four that are immediately after the jump ramps.

By the way,
    has anyone actually got a strike with those random bowling pins in the middle of the road? I keep coming up one pin short with that as well.
    :p
  • edited November 2007
    I got a strike. Just hit them head on and you're fine.
  • edited November 2007
    You're probably not going at top speed, then.

You can accelerate/deccelerate with the up and down arrow keys, you know.

As for the bowling, I recommend using your gun to shoot some, then knocking the rest with your car.

Or slow down and zigzag a little.
  • edited November 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    I tried that, and my record is still only 54. I keep missing the three or four that are immediately after the jump ramps.

By the way,
    has anyone actually got a strike with those random bowling pins in the middle of the road? I keep coming up one pin short with that as well.
    :p

Just get your gun out and go onto them from the right, and shoot the pin on the far left.
  • edited November 2007
    YAY!! I have a new high score after shooting like a NRA member with a semi-automatic!

84 Elmers!!
  • edited November 2007
    I got 93 :)
  • edited November 2007
    Having trouble w/ the pins myself. And haven't seen the blimp yet. :/
  • edited November 2007
    112 is my record :D

My secret: I accelerate the car, move it all the way to the right, and as it's running over torture me elmer dolls left and right, i pull out my gun and shoot the ones in the street. I don't even move the car once it's in position. :)
  • edited November 2007
    how ironic us it that it never occurred to me to use the gun to kill lol
  • edited November 2007
    how ironic us it that it never occurred to me to use the gun to kill lol

same... man, we need to take some anger management courses... to learn how to channel our anger in to shooting things instead of just running them over.
  • edited November 2007
    I'm just waiting for the driving game where Max will jump off the Desoto to something in front of them in order to destroy it and then jump back into the car. Prefferibly while screaming BOOGA BOOGA!!
  • edited November 2007
    104, just drive on the right sidewalk, don't go over the jumps and shoot other elmers on the road. O, and keep the forward button pressed of course :)
  • edited November 2007
    ! I never imagined i could shoot them! On to p[laying!
  • edited December 2007
    Hello, first time poster. 95 is my record so far. :)
  • edited March 2008
    Gosh, i didn't think of shooting them either!
  • edited March 2008
    101 for me. :)
  • edited December 2008
    118 :P

ftfrlx.jpg

edit: Make that 119.
    hrhs9g.jpg
  • edited December 2008
    Can you also shoot the bagpipes in 202?
  • edited January 2009
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    Can you also shoot the bagpipes in 202?

I once had clear shot at one, and no, all it does is throw off your vision of the bagpipes.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.