Season 2 do we get a dvd also?

edited November 2007 in Sam & Max
Hey,

I just wanted to know before i order do we get a dvd at the end of this season also ?, because so far ive only had trouble with the annoying limit you can reinstall each episodes and such, and that means mostly only 1 time :P

//RMJ

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Yep, you still get the free Season 2 DVD at the end.

900th post!
  • edited November 2007
    cool thanks for info :) onward to buying then =)
  • edited November 2007
    Enjoy it. :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Whoops we forgot to mention that on the Sam & Max page! You totally get the disc. Will be corrected soon.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    (Of course, you will still have to order it when it comes out and pay for shipping. You probably knew that but sometimes people don't realize this and write in asking why their disc never showed up, so I wanted to put it out there.)
  • edited November 2007
    Maybe I was just a late buyer (well I was gone in the weekend though I'd rather have been home playing S&M), but the mail I got when I ordered it informed me I could get it. Don't know if that's just because you managed to fix it before I bought :-)
  • edited November 2007
    You will be able to get one, when it's available to (pre)order :)

We generally don't like to start letting people order before we have a firm release date, and that means a lot of planning and such that hasn't even happened yet (We have to make the games first, for example).
  • edited November 2007
    the real question is what will be included in the Season 2 Case File?

I'm hoping for a Stinky's Takeout Menu, but Santa's Workshop Gift Labels would be fun and practical!

Also, please bring bleached snowball toy to the store asap
  • edited November 2007
    Soup wrote: »
    the real question is what will be included in the Season 2 Case File?

I vote for the Torture Me Elmer Car Decal!!
  • edited November 2007
    a decal would be nice, but maybe there will be better ones in the future episodes. there seems to be some space left on that trunk..
Sign in to comment in this discussion.