Quick Suggestion

edited November 2007 in Sam & Max
I absolutely loved the game and wouldn't have really changed anything about it. My only real suggestion would be to make the minigames accessible from the main menu that unlock once the game has been beaten. Sure, there is the debug menu, but that has always been glitchy. It would have been cool to have standalone versions on the main menu that kept track of things like decals collected and highest scores for the car scene and maybe like fastest knockouts or most wins in the boxing game. Sorry if this has been mentioned before. Otherwise, great game!

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Yeah, it would be nice. I remember there was a similar feature planned for the Freelance Police game before it was canceled, where Sam carried a pocket computer that allowed him to access all the minigames at once.
  • edited November 2007
    In the game Spy Fox he has a Spy Watch which was used to talk to his command center, but it was also used as the main menu, and there were optional mini games which you played on the spy watch. I mentioned this because him being able to play games on it is similar to Sam being able to play games on his pocket computer.
  • edited November 2007
    thats a good idea but what mini games were there?
  • edited November 2007
    Kitmit13 wrote: »
    thats a good idea but what mini games were there?

The boxing, driving and Whack da Ratz.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.