Farewell, forum... at least for a while

edited November 2007 in General Chat
It's wonderful that Ice Station Santa has been released, hooray!

However, I'm one of those poor unfortunate souls whose Real Life[tm] is a little too busy for computer games at the moment. I'm also heading overseas for a holiday in a few weeks time, but when I get back, it's Christmas break time which will give me plenty of time to play the episode, even seasonly appropriate!

So... to avoid spoilers, I'm going to also avoid the forums until I've had a chance to play the game. My apologies to all of you who'll miss my witty banter. That's probably not many of you... after all, I don't post *that* much ;p

All the best, enjoy yourselves, and I'll try and catch up and be back in late December.

Comments

• edited November 2007
    Good luck with your "real life" (whatever that is... never had one myself :P)
  • edited November 2007
    Real life? I tried that once. The graphics were good, but it played worse than E.T.

I know it was an obvious joke, but come on. How often do you really get to say that?
  • edited November 2007
    Do people have real lives in Adelaide? oh thats right you are leaving.. enjoy!
  • edited November 2007
    Hero1 wrote: »
    Do people have real lives in Adelaide? oh thats right you are leaving.. enjoy!

*smirks* um-ah, Hero1! :D
  • edited November 2007
    You're going on a holiday? Man, life sucks! :D

--Erwin
Sign in to comment in this discussion.