Sam & Max localization support

edited November 2007 in Game Support
I have read the site, I have red the FAQ, but there is no mention about other languages (or I'm blind?).
I'm playing free S1E4 and it's in english, so I want to know if other languages are available in the dvd, and if only in the subtitles or both sub+voices.

Can you please put this on the website+faq page or at least in a good point where is visible?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    That's a good idea.

For what it's worth, I believe the European DVD retail release of the game includes voice in English, French and German, and subtitles in English, French, German, and Spanish.
  • edited November 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    That's a good idea.

For what it's worth, I believe the European DVD retail release of the game includes voice in English, French and German, and subtitles in English, French, German, and Spanish.

no Italian? Strange, on ebay I can buy it with Italian support (no mentioned if voice also), can you give us complete details on that?
    Also you didn't explained if buying from here I will got the "european dvd" or the U.S. only dvd.
  • edited November 2007
    The DVD in the Telltale store isn't the retail release. Nor is it European unfortunately.

You'll have to buy the European retail version from an European store.
  • edited November 2007
    The DVD in the Telltale store isn't the retail release. Nor is it European unfortunately.

You'll have to buy the European retail version from an European store.

DAMN!
    The bad thing is we have Euro at 1.45$ and more but all things sold in Italy have 1$=0,9€ as exchange rate, this sucks, ok there are VAT but someone is speculating on this I'm sure!
    In Italy I can find S1 for 35 euro, that are 51$! This is unacceptable in my opinion.
    http://www.trovaprezzi.it/prezzo_videogiochi-pc-mac_sam_max.aspx

Guys why don't you sell the European dvd also here?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    We're looking into getting localized versions of the game on our site.
  • edited November 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    We're looking into getting localized versions of the game on our site.

awesome!

thanx, as soon as it will be available I will buy season 1 :)
This discussion has been closed.