I've just played 201 and I think it's good fun!

edited November 2007 in Sam & Max
Yep, you heard it!
I think 201 is a very dynamic game with good puzzles and a lot of stuff going on, making it feel like the world of Sam & Max is brimming with action.
I liked the different, interesting locations and the fact that season 1 elements are being firmly embedded in this episode: characters and objects.
The series are fleshing out and I believe that in the future the Sam & Max universe, created in the Telltale Games, will feel richer because of the references to its own past cases.

I must say that I find this whole episodic gaming experience very gratifying, because these characters and their world get more enriched and better and better each game.

The mini-games were brilliant, especially driving over the Elmer toys and the Whack-a-Rat game!
And I loved Flint Paper!

The music was also great!

Well, keep up the good work, you Telltale-elves, or I'll have to come by and perform my own weird and disturbing satanic rituals!:D

Comments

• edited November 2007
    I absolutely agree! This episode was real FUN! I'd like to see more :D

Telltale, I'm not often saying such childish stuff, but never stop creating new S&M episodes - please! ;)
  • edited November 2007
    I loved every single little detail about this episode. I was quite surprised when the Al Gore reference kicked in, which was somewhat of a prelude of some of the great jokes used in the rest of the episode. The music was superb and the puzzles were neither too hard, nor too easy, which was great.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.