Sam and Max questions

edited November 2007 in Sam & Max
Where do they live?

How did they meet?

How did they become freelance police?

Comments

• edited November 2007
    1. New York City is the only location given, and that's where their office is located. Their house is somewhere in a generic sub-urb.

2. They've always been together. Childhood friends and stuff like that.

3. Beats me, but I think the cartoon episode where Max screws around with time has the answer to that, but I'm not sure.
  • edited November 2007
    Stuff like this shouldn't really matter much.

They just... are what they are.
  • edited November 2007
    Hey you guys?

Here are some tough Q's!!
    :confused::confused:
    In episode one how come Max had a diffrent voice then in any other episode?

How come Sam and Max don't have a bed?

Why did Sam and Max chose to be freelance police?

You smart guys try to awnser these Q's!!!!!:p:p
  • edited November 2007
    In episode one how come Max had a diffrent voice then in any other episode?
    I believe the voice actor for Max in episode one became ill, and so they changed voice actor and decided to stick with the new guy.

They're creatures of the night.
  • edited November 2007
    2dad44 wrote: »

They do have a house seprate from the office, as shown in the comics collection.

Why are they Freelance police? Well they failed the regular police psych exam and consequently placed the examiner in a mental ward. :D
  • edited November 2007
    Col_Shaggy wrote: »
    Why are they Freelance police? Well they failed the regular police psych exam and consequently placed the examiner in a mental ward. :D

What did they do to put him in a mental ward?
  • edited November 2007
    Max showed him where he keeps his gun.
  • edited November 2007
    My brother's friend wants to know why Santa's Workshop is the "Second Happiest Place on Earth" and what's the first happiest?

He won't take "It's one of those questions you just don't ask" as an answer.
  • MelMel
    edited November 2007
    Badwolf wrote: »
    My brother's friend wants to know why Santa's Workshop is the "Second Happiest Place on Earth" and what's the first happiest?

Hint:
    When you wish upon a star....
    :)
  • edited November 2007

I swear it is a Monkey Island reference...?
  • MelMel
    edited November 2007
    I swear it is a Monkey Island reference...?

Nope. It is (or was as they may not be using it anymore) the famous tag line for a place here in the US (located in California and Florida).
  • edited November 2007
    No, they still use that tag line in California. They just aren't using it as heavily this year. Florida has some variation of the tag line that I can't remember because it keeps changing.:rolleyes:
  • edited November 2007
    Mel wrote: »
    Hint:
    When you wish upon a star....
    :)
    So it's Never Never land?
    Oh, wait, no. That's the second star to the right, never mind.
  • edited November 2007
    2dad44 wrote: »

a little late, but i believe they did so because they feel it gives them a right to do whatever they want.
  • edited November 2007
    And apparently getting away with breaking the law in every way possible(such as driving on the sidewalk, and shooting people's rear lights to bilk them out of $10,000).
  • edited November 2007

Its The Blister of Tranquilly.
  • edited November 2007
    The Blister isn't on earth.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    I'm pretty sure it's Disneyland.
  • MelMel
    edited November 2007
    Warning: end game spoiler in spoiler box.

Announcer: "What are you going to do now that you've
    sent Santa to hell?
    "

Sam & Max: "We're gonna go to Disneyland!!"

:D
  • edited November 2007
    Too bad TT can't do that without getting sued. Disney owns copyright on that exchange. I know, strange, but then again there are artists out there that are copyright protecting a can that holds their own crap... literally.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.