Season 2 DVD Audio Commentary Questions List

13»

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Just a question forwarded from this thread.

TO THE ENVIRONMENT ARTISTS
    In the boardroom area in 205, who are the three people that are incased in stone behind Satan's chair?
  • edited May 2008
    I'm pretty sure its just a bunch of random faces... They look like the people sitting at the table in the bar from the second bone game, (I forget their names)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    For a while I thought one was supposed to be Doug, but apparently they're just tormented souls (who aren't Doug).
  • edited May 2008
    It wouldn't surprise me if it was one of you guys, given the history of how environment artists and game programers like to put cameos of themselves into their work.

A la the secret portrait of Steve in 202.
  • edited May 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    A la the secret portrait of Steve in 202.

Missed that. Where?
  • edited May 2008
    Missed that. Where?
    It's in the title card.
    edited June 2008
    If you've got any final questions, ask 'em now, since the designers will be recording commentary about six hours from now! :)
  • edited June 2008
    Here's one I've been meaning to ask for a while:

A good number of times people on the forums have been going on about how cool it would be if this-or-that got into Season Two, when actually it would show up soon enough (
    time travel plot, controllable Max
    , etc...). How painful has it been for the forum-going staff to keep quiet about these, and how many hints slipped through (noticed or otherwise)? Any related anecdotes to share?
  • edited June 2008
    To anyone at Telltale (sorta off-topic question):
    How much Sam and Max stuff do you have? Do you have a Max shrine that you worship every day at precisely 8:43PM? Is there anyone at Telltale who is known for having a whole ton of Sam and Max or other adventure game crap around their desk.
  • edited June 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    If you've got any final questions, ask 'em now, since the designers will be recording commentary about six hours from now! :)

I probably missed the deadline, as I just got back from work, but I'm curious about something pertaining to 205.

How much research, if any, went into the representation of Hell and Satan? If it all came from the dinner with Steve, how much research would you guys assume he did (academically or casually) to get the idea?
  • edited June 2008
    question:
    why does Bosco have brown pants?

oops......couple hours late :p
  • jmmjmm
    edited June 2008

Too late for questions, but the good news outweight that[1]

[1] If you didn't think about it, it means that the DVD is being done!!!
  • edited June 2008
    jmm wrote: »

[1] If you didn't think about it, it means that the DVD is being done!!!

I don't think that was ever in question. We have been working on it for quite a while we just don't have a release yet.
  • edited June 2008
    just as long as the dvd holds enough junk to satisfy our craving about the inner workings of sam and max all summer... give us so much junk that it frightens us and makes us scared to mention sam and max ever again

actually... that shouldn't be toooo hard... so long as a certain "Christmas card" photo involving max makes it somewhere into the mix

yes.. you know the one, the one that triggered my phobia of mistletoe...

i suppose its karma or something... considering how many times I've used the now infamous line...

Max: "All it says is that standing under mistletoe means you have to kiss me... it never says WHERE you have to kiss me!"
  • edited June 2008
    Make sure to include another booklet/insert! ( I don't know if this has been discussed or not. :P )
    edited June 2008
    hint: the dvd's contents will be similar to last years, except no machinima

one bonus: we're doing the content in widescreen, so if you have a widescreen TV or computer monitor, the new DVD will fill it all up. not HD of course since DVDs aren't HD, but it will still look cooler than last year's when viewed on an HDTV.
  • edited June 2008
    At least you aren't doing BluRay.
    edited June 2008
    Announcing new BluRay release!
  • edited June 2008
    You know this is how rumors get started, right?

*Waits for IGN to get wind of TTGs going BluRay*
  • MelMel
    edited June 2008
    Announcing new BluRay release!

I'm holding out for the Betamax version.
  • edited June 2008
    I'll be getting the time-limited DivX rental disk. There's no point in buying the DVD if you're only gonna watch it once. :P
  • edited June 2008
    Will Telltale ever go back to the older episodes and update them with the new features season 2 has that were so wanted? Will Sam and Max season 1 for the Wii feature the Season 2 features like double click running or the enhanced driving?
  • edited June 2008
    I wouldn't think so. Why bother anyways, it's not like it's that big of a deal. The running feature was just added for people with ADD. lol I'm kidding.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.