Psychonauts free on gametap!

edited November 2007 in General Chat
Yeah, so if you haven't gotten a chance to play it yet, like myself, you should go chek it out.

Also anyone who has gametap, could you explain to me why it doesn't like my videocard?

Comments

• edited November 2007
    free?? 0_o no way please say it isn't D8 tim needs the money
  • edited November 2007
    If people play it for free and like it, they may be encouraged to buy the game for real. And they might get Brutal Legend too, so it's all good.

I'm pretty sure Tim'll have had some say in the matter, I doubt Gametap will have just gone and made it free without any questions.
  • edited November 2007
    Umm, isn't the whole point of GameTap that you pay for the subscription and get to play games for free?

I'm sure Double Fine got some money out of the GameTap deal.
  • edited November 2007
    They do some games you can play without a subscription now, Psychonauts and Abe Lincoln Must Die being among them.
  • MelMel
    edited November 2007
    Kitmit13 wrote: »
    free?? 0_o no way please say it isn't D8 tim needs the money

Most games that they put on the free list are only free for a limited amount of time (Abe is an exception). It's a good way to get exposure for the game as well! I'm sure they asked him before they put it up there. :)
  • edited November 2007
    It might only be free this week, however... or it might stay on for a month like normal. I personally just recommend paying for a year of the service. Best thing I have every done.
  • edited November 2007
    well ok then =3 as long as Tim is getting some goodness out of it, I love doublefine and I don't want them to go bankrupt or something before I get a chance to go there. I know bankrupt is kinda a hard thing to do but I do worry. I think its a good idea sort of now because everyone loved tims games when he worked for lucusarts so I guess they just need to rediscover him again
Sign in to comment in this discussion.