Episode 202 trailer?

edited December 2007 in Sam & Max
I know we have to wait till January for the next episode to come out, but will we be getting a trailer for it in December by any chance? :)

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Yep, trailer's coming in December.
  • edited November 2007
    I might go cold turkey on all episode 2 screenshots and trailers to make it more of a surprise, but I don't think it'll last.
  • edited November 2007
    It's December now!
  • edited November 2007
    Forgot the countdown to Christmas. The countdown to the (unknown) release date for the episode 2 trailer begins!
  • edited November 2007
    or how about both at once?

i can see it now: me waking up early on Christmas morning, hurrying of towards the living room where the Christmas tree stands proud, while many disturbing gifts from santa lying in wait beneath. each one eagerly awaiting their opening. imagine my glee as i run to the computer and watch the new S&M trailer!

Best. Christmas. Evar.
  • edited December 2007
    The next GTA4 trailer will be out on the 6th, so I'd release the 202 trailer either before or well after that if I were TellTale. Just saying :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2007
    I think we're on a pretty different wave or wavelength or whatever than the GTA4 trailers. Also, what's wrong with being a new video on GameTrailers the same day as everyone's there to check out the GTA4 trailer, when it comes down to it?
  • edited December 2007
    Pfft, GTA. Please.
  • edited December 2007
    If I want the enjoyment of running people over, I always got Carmageddon 1 with a 3dfx card. That's always a lot more fun than GTA(except perhaps the first GTA).
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2007
    But in Carmgeddon can you run people over in a firetruck (and also put out fires, if you want)?! The defense rests.
  • edited December 2007
    In GTA you can also run people over with a firetruck. And with a police car,and a tank and the ice-cream truck....and the list goes on:D
    I love it when I run them over with a tractor *splat!*:rolleyes:
  • edited December 2007
    By the way,does Telltale send packages (Surfin' the Highway, to be exact) all the way to Croatia?:confused: Cause I'm a little worried I might not get it...For me, shipping taxes are not a problem to pay, I just want Surfin' the Highway a.s.a.p.
    Please, Telltale!!:o
  • edited December 2007
    Ah, I still remember the uniquely sick experience of running someone over, then stealing the ambulance that arrives. That was one delightfully twisted game.
    Zozenka, Telltale will ship to anywhere in the world so long as the law permits it. Since the customer pays for shipping anyway, there's not much reason not to. You should be fine (could take a while to arrive, though).
  • edited December 2007
    zozenka wrote: »
    By the way,does Telltale send packages (Surfin' the Highway, to be exact) all the way to Croatia?:confused: Cause I'm a little worried I might not get it...For me, shipping taxes are not a problem to pay, I just want Surfin' the Highway a.s.a.p.
    Please, Telltale!!:o

On a sidenote, I think there are no taxes on books (although I may be very wrong about this).

*pulls a Stewie face* Yup... Just felt like saying that out loud... Yessiree.
  • edited December 2007
    MrSneeze wrote: »
    On a sidenote, I think there are no taxes on books (although I may be very wrong about this).

*pulls a Stewie face* Yup... Just felt like saying that out loud... Yessiree.
    They might not be in the U.K., but they may very well be taxed in Croatia. Different countries have different policies on that kind of thing.
  • edited December 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    But in Carmgeddon can you run people over in a firetruck (and also put out fires, if you want)?! The defense rests.

Ah, but in GTA can you have various cutting and poking weaponry on your vehicle, for which to cleave the opposing car in twain? :D
  • edited December 2007
    that's a great game...
    I've always enjoyed killing people...with a bicycle:D
    and with a chainsaw,a bazooka,knifes,guns,uzis,bombs etc.
    just love kicking the *censored* out of them,helps me relax:rolleyes:
  • edited December 2007
    Man the times have changed, you went from hurting people with your car to hurting people with yo momma jokes.
  • edited December 2007
    so, can we have a 202 trailer for christmas pwease?

the roof of my mouth is sweaty in anticipation!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.