Preferences

edited January 2008 in Site Support
Help me Telltale...You are my only hope....

I tried to look at my site preferences as far as what I wantd emailed to me such as updates and blog entries. It seems that the vast majority of them had been removed. I tried to reset them and pick ones I had selected back in the day along with having the updates/etc. sent as HTML. It says that the preferences are saved but it still shows that all I want is the newsletter (I think).

Comments

• edited November 2007
    You are still geting what you picked, its just that when you go to change it, all you see checked is the newsletter even though you are getting everything that you ordered.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Digest emails were disabled a week or so ago (back when the site went offline for a few hours before ice station Santa came out). They'll be coming back very soon.
  • edited November 2007
    edhamster wrote: »
    Help me Telltale...You are my only hope....

I tried to look at my site preferences as far as what I wantd emailed to me such as updates and blog entries. It seems that the vast majority of them had been removed. I tried to reset them and pick ones I had selected back in the day along with having the updates/etc. sent as HTML. It says that the preferences are saved but it still shows that all I want is the newsletter (I think).

It sounds from what you're saying that the site isn't remembering your mailing list options correctly. I'll check it out when I'm back in the office on Tuesday.
  • edited December 2007
    Looks like it is still not remembering my preferences. That is unless you have discontinued the daily updates. I tried to have it select the daily updates along with a few other things and does not show them as saved after selecting save preferences.
  • edited December 2007
    Yep, same problem. The newsletter is also not coming through (but it keeps this option ticked, unlike the others which it resets).
  • edited January 2008
    Still having the same problem,just like Guybrush. Options selected by me don't stay selected after I save them. Daily updates would be great. Are they back? If not I guess I'll have to settle for weekly updates. Any news on this from you Telltale gurus?
This discussion has been closed.