Cannot download new episodes

dxldxl
edited November 2012 in Game Support
I downloaded TWD game months ago. Thought there were no new updates or episodes past one since. I now see that 2,3,4 are available, but in game it still only says "Coming Soon". Help!

Comments

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited November 2012
    What platform are you using to play the game?

This will be the case if you are not connected to the internet when you launch the game, or if you have an active firewall or anti-virus program running as they can prevent the game from accessing our server through the application.
  • edited November 2012
    Hi, I paid for the complete pack via iTunes and every time I update i still have only one episode. This is truly a crap and amateur way of doing business. Also for those of us who hate forums how about ans easy way to get some support.
  • MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited November 2012
    You can send support emails to support@telltalegames.com if you prefer that method to the forums. This information can be found on the 'Contact Us' page.

If the additional episodes still show as Coming Soon, you will need to shut down the game application and restart your device. Make sure you are logged into the account you used to purchase the Walking Dead, and then re-launch the game. When you do this, you will see a black screen for a few moments. This is normal as an update will need to download. Afterward you should be able to download other episodes from the in-game episodes menu.
  • edited November 2012
    join the club, still cant download episode 4 on PC, you are a in a group of many people who cant download theye paid for game, make sure you remember to vote with your feet as extrordinarily this game is up for goty!!! :o/
This discussion has been closed.