Sam vs. Max!!!

edited January 2008 in Sam & Max
I wanna know what u guys like better. Sam, Or the crazy rabbit, Max. I like max a lot better!!! But I wanna know what u think.:p

Comments

• edited December 2007
    I have a feeling that almost everyone is gonna pick max but I kinda like sam. Ok, max just because I have never laughed harder then when he opens his mouth.
  • edited December 2007
    Neither/nor. They work best as a team. Sam's more subdued and logical (yet still violent) nature plays perfectly off of Max's insanity, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • edited December 2007
    Max. He went down fighting against Lee-Harvey, while Sam got clobbered. Also enjoyable hearing him exclaim "OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!" when Chuckles grabs him. Also he has the most famous line in S & M history: "I'm a trout, stupid!"
  • edited December 2007
    I'd have to say both because I don't think one would be nearly as funny without the other. Sam is the straight man to Max's psychotic humor. Kinda makes me think of Michael Bluth from Arrested Development in that regard.
  • edited December 2007
    I like Sam more, a few of his comments in Hit the Road are awesome. Max is just the sidekick, really, even though he's great too.
  • edited December 2007
    Choosing between Sam and Max is like choosing between a cheeseburger and fries. They go far, far better together. But seriously, I don't think I can choose since they wouldn't be half as funny on their own.
  • edited December 2007
    I like Sam more. After all, he's the one who's wearing pants...
    Buuut, as a team they work the best. I just lov'em...*snif*:o
  • edited December 2007
    True, Max isn't wearing pants, but he IS cute and marketable.
  • edited December 2007
    Well its a hard one, take a look at the fighting scene in "Sam & Max Hit the Road", Sam sure can look pretty mean when angry to =) and he is quite big =)
  • edited December 2007
    But he still got pulverized by Lee-Harvey.
  • edited December 2007
    I love em both! Max for his cute psychotic nature and Sam for his dapper suit and poker faced wit.
  • edited December 2007
    I love em both.

Like in the tv episode where they're in the plane and max says:

"What? No concealable weaponry, road maps, or black capsules? What'll happen if we get captured?"
    "You kill me little buddy"
    Then Max says with a most serious expression: "Only if we're taken alive, Sam"

That had me on the floor laughing.
  • edited January 2008
    Two words: Max rules!
  • edited January 2008
    I like Sam more. I love his dry wit.
  • edited January 2008
    Its very difficult to pick just one or the other. You really can't have Sam without the psychotic Max or Max without the witty Sam. But if I *had* to pick, like if I were being dangled from a third story window and forced to choose, I'd probably pick Sam for his dry yet hilarious wit. Plus his monotone voice really cracks me up at times when the situation gets rough-er.
  • edited January 2008
    True, you have the highest amount of funniness with both together, but still...Oh oh! Pick me pick me!
  • edited January 2008
    Definitely : MAX !
  • edited January 2008
    I love you Mel! You're my best friend!
  • edited January 2008
    I can't decide. I know, it's a pretty stupid answer, but I think they are both really funny in their own ways.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.