Cheap Adventure Games!

edited December 2007 in General Chat
It was recently brought to my attention that Big Lots has a lot of computer games for dirt cheap right now, including some good adventure games! I just picked up Still Life for $6.00 brand new. Just thought I'd share the love.

Comments

• edited December 2007
    good game.. and yea.. advents get thrown down cheap quickly.. try chupla inata .. very interesting game..VERY rough(muchlike indigo prophecy GREAT GAME) .. but interesting. That new Nostradamus game isnt so bad either. Anyway here im my california area.. they dont even sell pc games in stores anymore. Its such a darn shame. Had to make room for the new consoles with soulless games MOOOVE PEOPLE!

If you really want I can start spouting out games that are cheap
    as for still life .. its just older....
    Next life is a great game as well.. new.. very poor translations.. so expect that to hit the bargain bin soon, great game once you get past the bad speech translations.
  • MelMel
    edited December 2007
    Kaldire wrote: »
    Anyway here im my california area.. they dont even sell pc games in stores anymore. Its such a darn shame.

That's not true. There are still PC games in GameStop (granted not a lot). Fry's has tons and tons and tons of PC games. For non-electronics stores, WalMart and Target also have them.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2007
    as for still life .. its just older....

It's not that old, only 2 years or so? And regardless, it's an excellent game. Worth way more than $6. :D

<-- Still Life fangirl
  • edited December 2007
    I also found 80 Days for only $4 and it's was made in 2005 also. Since both games sell online for $20 new, it's a great deal.
  • edited December 2007
    still life is worth the money to be true and em! youll find its going on 5 years old! in pc thats almost ancient!
    10 = most abandonware due to defunk
    did you like indigo prophecy aka Fahrenheit em?
  • edited December 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    <-- Still Life fangirl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Still_Life_2 Have you heard about this?
  • edited December 2007
    there was talk of this back when even post mortem was out! glad to see it wasnt just a full blown rumor!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.